Champions League 2004/5

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA

Who will win this year Champions League?

F.C. Barcelona
11%
F.C. Barcelona
11%
Lyon
No votes
Lyon
No votes
Real Madrid
7%
Real Madrid
7%
Manchester United
2%
Manchester United
2%
Porto
No votes
Porto
No votes
Arsenal
5%
Arsenal
5%
A.C. Milan
11%
A.C. Milan
11%
Inter
No votes
Inter
No votes
other
14%
other
14%

Total votes: 44

J
Admin

no one has gotten eliminated!!!! :? thats was only the first leg i believe......... But i will say, these spanish and italian teams cant handle the english style of play.

J
Admin

FCBarcelona wrote:Yeah, I forgot Bayern and Chelsea, too many good teams to think of but I feel the teams I listed have the best chance of winning. Bayern has a tough test against Arsenal. Can't wait for it to start!
lol....i think chelsea has the best chance out of all theses teams to win it all

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I WOULD BET ALL MY POSSESSIONS THAT THEY WONT. AC MILAN OR ONE OF UNDERDOGS.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Maradona
Veteran Member

I just hope for Bayern to qualify for the semis.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

soccer11
Admin

Juventus got owned by Liverpool in the first half, but in the second half they scored an important away goal. They played really good, and I think that if they get by Liverpool, it's either them or Inter.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Juventus isn't eliminated yet. It was just the quaters they still got the 2nd leg to catch up if they can. I support Liverpool but Juventus scored a very very important away goal.

I missed Milan vs Inter but my dad saw it live on TLN. I heard Pirlo provided both goals. It was 2-0 for Milan.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

J
Admin

FCBarcelona wrote:I WOULD BET ALL MY POSSESSIONS THAT THEY WONT. AC MILAN OR ONE OF UNDERDOGS.
i hope your not talking about Chelsea???.... you probably wont have anything left at the end of all this........ :lol:

Maradona
Veteran Member

He meant Chelsea.

HJK

J wrote:
FCBarcelona wrote:I WOULD BET ALL MY POSSESSIONS THAT THEY WONT. AC MILAN OR ONE OF UNDERDOGS.
i hope your not talking about Chelsea???.... you probably wont have anything left at the end of all this........ :lol:
chelsea wont be able to beat Milan , all of long balls they used on Bayern Munich will not work on Milans

HJK

i'm predicting that Milan and Liverpool meet in the final, and Liverpool winning
LIverpool is playin with so much passion and they will have some extra motivation against Chelsea in the semi's ,
chelsea might have the talent but liverpool got the heart and motivation to win it all, Gerrard and Luis garcia are gonna carry this club all the way

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

J wrote:
Milan would crush them, no competition, and I still am hoping for PSV to win.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

J
Admin

LOL...YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Milan cant handle Chelsea'a direct style of play. We will see at the end of all this. then you can talk all you want. :lol:

rp

milan wouldnt crush chelsea at all

J
Admin

thank you......

J
Admin

HJK wrote:
chelsea wont be able to beat Milan , all of long balls they used on Bayern Munich will not work on Milans
Chelsea is also very good at counter attacks and they have an awsome defense.