French League 1
No votes
Other
1%
Other
1%

Total votes: 80

rp

LA LIGA is full of puffs and they always dive . Long ball so teams like arsenal,man utd,chelsea play the long ball?. barca and real should be at the top theres only 2 or 3 good teams in that league.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, look at Champions League success, Seria A and La Liga have had the most success. La Liga has good teams, Barca, Real Madrid, Deportivo is amazing, Real Betis, Sevilla, they are all good... not to mention the Super Cup Champions Valencia. La Liga got my vote.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i vote serie A just for the competiteveness of the league. there are more teams really competing for it. i guess the same could be said for england though. it's a tough choice, but it's between england, spain, and italy for me. but the serie A is how football was meant to be played. there are big derbies, unpredictable upsets, and the scudetto title is always up for grabs.

rp

spanish leagues ok. ive been out to madrid once this season. i saw the 5-1 thrashing of levante. I live in england . I think the english league can be boring when none of the top flight teams are playing. I dont realy watch italian football anymore just english and spanish but i still say there are only 3 good teams in spain real,fc barca,valencia. England youv got Chelsea,Arsenal,man utd,liverpool,newcastle,middlesbourgh(now)

madridfc
Veteran Member

rp wrote:LA LIGA is full of puffs and they always dive . Long ball so teams like arsenal,man utd,chelsea play the long ball?. barca and real should be at the top theres only 2 or 3 good teams in that league.
epl's just as bad. jsut watch any man u game. HA! sorry, i actually like watching them play, but well, not to name any names *cough* christiano ronaldo *cough* , but some of them are pretty wussy
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I agree, La Liga and Seria A are the best, most exciting, Bundesliga ain't bad either but you need satellite to watch the games.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i didn't like bundesliga until i watched bayer leverkusen vs. vfl bochum at my aunt's house. she gets fox sports world, and it plays soccer and rugby pretty much all day. but i love the german league now. it's up there with the best.
Hala Galacticos

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Yeah, it has great players.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

hackr17

ye i think what expert said is exactly true.

the Serie A definetly shows more skill.

where i live the reason why so many people love the EPL is because that's the only thing they show here. not many are familar with the Serie A.

also clubs like Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal get a lot of popularity compared to the Italian clubs
3-17-4

coop8

check out this webstite you can get free soccer matches. you watch them on your computor. http://sports.yahoo.com/s/soccerpass

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

That's a good site, only if I didn't get a virus it would play the games.
FORÇA BARÇA!

cHaVa
Veteran Member

Spanish Liga is probably the most exciting of all.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

I agree.
FORÇA BARÇA!

coop8

no way. in la liga there is way to much diving. Plus there are only like 3 good teams in the whole leaguge. I think that serie a is the best. The matche are very complex and seem to take more skill than say the epl or even la liga. I say this becuase the epl match involve no buildup they launch a ball over the top or launch a ball from the side and hope a striker can chase it down. Why do you think david beckem was so sucessful in the epl the just in't that much playmaking involved.. As for la liga it is better than epl but there is a lot of induvidual palaying around with the ball. Except for barca they can play some asome football.

cHaVa
Veteran Member

In a way you might be right....