No votes
Other
1%
Other
1%

Total votes: 80

madridfc
Veteran Member

just wondering, i've kinda lost a little interest in watching la liga and i think english is a lot more interesting. i'd really like to hear what everyone else thinks. please vote in the poll (sorry if i left any big leagues out! but make sure to mention them here)
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

Kevin

English and Spanish soccer all the way, but im a bit more interested in English soccer so that will get my vote ...

English soccer is just a mix of everything if you see the gameplay; fast, powerfull, technicall, nice passing. I also really enjoy matches in Spain with Barcelona and Madrid, that is just soccer from another planet :)

english. nothing else even comes close.

remove
Sophomore Member

i voted other.

i prefer watching documentaries. :roll:
propaganda mind control
turnin it on is like puttin on a blind fold

madridfc
Veteran Member

i voted other.

i prefer watching documentaries
hahahaha nice one remove. remember this is a soccer site! :D
olé

expert
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:english. nothing else even comes close.
I'd have to disagree with that. The EPL is definately very direct and physical but is also somewhat repetitive. It's exciting to watch if you enjoy simple, direct football but the Calcio I think has more depth. While the English like to force the ball, Serie A teams are more flexible and sensible. Personally, I prefer the Calcio because of the skillful buildup and versatile ball movement.

remove
Sophomore Member

expert wrote:...the Calcio I think has more depth...
reminds me of a book i read recently. "the miracle of castille di sangro." nonfiction about a spanish team a few years back. i'd certainly reccomend it.
propaganda mind control
turnin it on is like puttin on a blind fold

Earnie
Sophomore Member

for me personally nothing beats the Premiership

madridfc
Veteran Member

Anonymous wrote:

english. nothing else even comes close.

I'd have to disagree with that. The EPL is definately very direct and physical but is also somewhat repetitive. It's exciting to watch if you enjoy simple, direct football but the Calcio I think has more depth. While the English like to force the ball, Serie A teams are more flexible and sensible. Personally, I prefer the Calcio because of the skillful buildup and versatile ball movement.
fair point expert. it sounds like i need to be watching some italian soccer
olé

expert
Site Admin

Don't get me wrong, the Calcio has its faults. Most Italian clubs play closed football that although intelligent is also hard to watch.

Movie analogy: Serie A games are similar to heavy psychological dramas. They can be stimulating but you won't be watching them every night. On the other hand, EPL matches are more like action flicks. :)

j

i personally like major league soccer just because its very unpredictable and there is not so much money involved. It is also getting better as time goes on and it is excting to see a proffesional league in the united states working. But i will have to say the pace and the direct play of the enlgish premier league is awsome!!!!

rp

english league is the best and the spanish league second theres only one thing i hate and thats when teams go to the bernabeu they always cheat and dive. i would like to see owen start for madrid.

Lopez

i like calcio the most
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

ChromE

again where is the german league :? its harder then the french
but isn't the hardest league, the hardest is spain italie and england.
Much league's but they are all 3 hard

La Liga is best because it takes the most skill to play in...EPL is all long ball, Seria A too much tackling, La Liga is just right. Bundesliga has the most goals though...I think they average 3 per game.