No votes
Other
1%
Other
1%

Total votes: 80

J
Admin

you either dont watch the EPL or you just dont know football. The pace of the EPL and the skill is far better than any other league. Most other leagues play east west football and have all the time in the world for ever pass. Cant you see what is happening in the champion's league???
The EPL rules football.

HJK

i found the perfect answer to this question
the most exciting "league" is the champions league :D

Maradona
Veteran Member

LOL! Absolutely right! Why didn't I think of that before?
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Gunner_d14

sigh* can't dispute that but...
-The Beloved One-

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

J wrote:you either dont watch the EPL or you just dont know football. The pace of the EPL and the skill is far better than any other league. Most other leagues play east west football and have all the time in the world for ever pass. Cant you see what is happening in the champion's league???
The EPL rules football.
Very funny... rules football, hahaha, Seria A is killing Champs League buddy...now they have 1 team left, they will take it, or PSV.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

rp

FCBarcelona wrote:Seria A is better and they don't have that much money, what makes EPL exciting, I can't remember an exciting game that I have seen, only one years ago when Man Utd were down 3 goals and they came back and won by 2.
lmao

J
Admin

FCBarcelona wrote: Very funny... rules football, hahaha, Seria A is killing Champs League buddy...now they have 1 team left, they will take it, or PSV.
your pretty smart

J
Admin

FCBarcelona wrote:Seria A is better and they don't have that much money, what makes EPL exciting, I can't remember an exciting game that I have seen, only one years ago when Man Utd were down 3 goals and they came back and won by 2.
Even smarter!!!!!!

liverpoolfan05
New User

I think it goes like this

English
Spanish/Italian
France/Holland
To be at the top you have to have a competitive streak in u. If ur not performing youve got to be angry with urself....

HalaMadrid2

i chose the spanish primera la liga for they show great games with teams that play with awesome chemistry, (except for Real sometimes but soon enough new bonding between the players will make them dominate 8)) and brilliant skills, and the league is preferred to be the best or most hardest league in Europe. but all in all, I just love to watch their futbol.
~¡Vaya Real Madrid!~

Gunner_d14

La Liga is prob the toughest for sure... stuff goes on there that doesn't go on in the EPL
-The Beloved One-

Bennij
New User

There is a lack of skill and an overly physical aspect of the game in England. Spain and Italy play a more indirect game and more technical. They are more artistic, more style, more finesse. So Spain and Italy are definitely more attractive. Teams that win the Champion's League are always teams that don't play british style football. Even if Chelsea and Liverpool were in the semifinals, they don't play English style football. But in EPL, the other teams except for the best all play Bristish style and it isn't the most effective and attractive way. They use too much long ball and it doens't amuse me. Spain and Italy have more class.

matt
EF Forum Legend

i haven't read all the posts on this subject so some of this may have already bin sed....

top leagues in europe;
1)english premiership
2)la liga
3)serie a
4)bundesliga
5)french league (wotever its called)
6)erdvesie (dutch league, probably spelt wrong)

this is based on the style of football, quality of teams, champions league winners and players.

despite being a manchester united supporter i have to say arsenal at their best play a quality of football not seen anywhere in europe. any1 see the everton game? the fa cup final will be very interesting.

sure there is lots of money in the premiership but only because of a)ambromavich and b) teams such as utd are successful, therefore selling shirts, tv rights etc.

one more thing; a few people have been saying newcastle are a quality team, comparable to deportivo and valencia. this is bull$^!{. they hav been crap under souness and dont deserve to win any competition they enter to b honest. the same could be sed for middlesborough, but they're way better than newcastle at least.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

EPL, every wk there will be end-to-end games.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Benitez and Mourinho brought that Portuguese/Spanish touch in their teams which makes them top of their game. But both of them still kept the english "end-to-end" way of playing.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.