how many stars do they need?

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
whatznext

i just read that andriy shevchenko just moved back to ac milan. and now have philippe senderos from arsenal on a year loan. even tho there is really no point in getting one of arsenals weakest D-men , but thats just in my point of view.

now since they got shevchenko how are they going to find playing time for some of there other big players? and what kind of form would they be running and spots?

ratherton
Veteran Member

They just need to get Djemba-Djemba into central midfield and they'll have the spin of a team that will strike fear into no-one.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Or Kleberson for that matter...

By the way, where is Djemba-Djemba? Last I saw he was at Burnley I think.
God damn brewery!!!

Davidson9
Veteran Member

He played last season with Qatar SC, and after they released him he went to Odense BK in Denmark.

2brown347
Veteran Member

whatznext AC's problem is they have a bunch of big names, most of them are past their prime which is why they'll be lucky to finish in the top 4. IMO

whatznext

i see were ur going ,but wasnt real like like beck was there. but IF somehow this year they all get on the same page then they can be deadly

soccer11
Admin

whatznext wrote:i see were ur going ,but wasnt real like like beck was there. but IF somehow this year they all get on the same page then they can be deadly
or find a time machine :roll:
honestly though i can't see these guys getting back to their old forms. maybe ronaldinho but not sheva,