1. barca
2.villareal
3.valancia
4.atletico
20. real madrid

:D :D :D :D :D :D

goose43
Sophomore Member

I think real is gonna win. Did anybody else hear wesley schnieder is out for at least 3 months. he screwed up his knee really bad.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Barcelona have a team that will play for each other, rather than a collection of egos. Not to mention that every one of their replacements are top class (Alves, Keita, and Hleb are all excellent). Zambrotta, Thuram, Ronaldinho, and Dos Santos were all detriments to the squad, and by cutting them loose, the team seems fresh and raring to go. They are my pick for La Liga this year.
God damn brewery!!!

Real_Madrid_10
Sophomore Member

barca's style of play is VERY attactive, i think. and with all of the new faces they brought in they played very well with eachother. just think how much better they will be when messi comes back

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Clearly noones been watching Sevilla pre season, and has no clue what good signings they have made.

Why arent they on this poll? I think and hope Sevilla will win La Liga, i think there is an argument their squad is even stronger than last year, the only problem is see is that im not sure how good Konko is. He has a lot to live up to, taking over from Daniel Alves.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

mpcarres14 wrote:Barcelona have a team that will play for each other, rather than a collection of egos. Not to mention that every one of their replacements are top class (Alves, Keita, and Hleb are all excellent). Zambrotta, Thuram, Ronaldinho, and Dos Santos were all detriments to the squad, and by cutting them loose, the team seems fresh and raring to go. They are my pick for La Liga this year.
Why'd you forget Deco in that statement? :?

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Kakasgotskillz wrote:
mpcarres14 wrote:Barcelona have a team that will play for each other, rather than a collection of egos. Not to mention that every one of their replacements are top class (Alves, Keita, and Hleb are all excellent). Zambrotta, Thuram, Ronaldinho, and Dos Santos were all detriments to the squad, and by cutting them loose, the team seems fresh and raring to go. They are my pick for La Liga this year.
Why'd you forget Deco in that statement? :?
probably because he forgot? :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

whatznext

i didnt want to start anything up so i just came here.
ive been looking at alot of websites and i cant find out what number dani alves is wearing at BARC. can someone help me out? :?

casar22
Veteran Member

Alves is wearing 20

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

shahensha
Veteran Member

haha sporting gijon is having a really bad start to the league. First they get hammered 6-1 at home by barcelona and then a week later 7-1 away to Real Madrid

wow van der vaart is too good. A hatrick and an amazing assist to robben. He just mocked the whole defence with his second goal. Madrid fans should be happy they got this gem instead of christie

I dont even think they need cronaldo. Once sneijder is back its over. Sneijder on the left wing, robben on the right and van der vaart in the middle. That dutch midfield is one to be reckoned with. Lets not forget horseyface is still a clinical finisher

soccer11
Admin

shahensha wrote: I dont even think they need cronaldo. Once sneijder is back its over. Sneijder on the left wing, robben on the right and van der vaart in the middle. That dutch midfield is one to be reckoned with. Lets not forget horseyface is still a clinical finisher
I am curious to see how all these players will be used. I kind of like the layout you put out there. Real Madrid could end up being very very dangerous in the attack. As long as their defense stays steady, there's no reason they shouldn't win la liga. They're just too good.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:haha sporting gijon is having a really bad start to the league. First they get hammered 6-1 at home by barcelona and then a week later 7-1 away to Real Madrid

wow van der vaart is too good. A hatrick and an amazing assist to robben. He just mocked the whole defence with his second goal.
Oh man that backheel goal was nice but that first goal by van der Vaart was pure class. The ball was so well worked and Raul headed it to van der Vaart and he hit it on the volley into the bottom corner, beautiful one touch football.

Real Madrid raped.

shahensha
Veteran Member

i just couldnt understand the physics behind raul's assist. He had a captain's performance too. Set up two and scored two.

and they did this without guti. Imagine if guti was playing too and having one of his normal if not phenomenal games.

el clasico should be even more exciting now.

casar22
Veteran Member

They played Sporting which is by far the worst team in La Liga but Madrid played good overall especially Van Der Vaart, Higuain(God he is so fcking good) Raul, Saviola, etc

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

shahensha
Veteran Member

he has improved so much. He is already starting over raul