Your Thoughts on EURO 08

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 » 29 Jun 2008, 22:09

ScottyBoy wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote: And scotty, what the hell are you doing with a Cristiano Ronaldo sig anyway?
im sorry :oops:

who do you suggest i have as a sig... boss :roll:
well one minute its "ronaldo is a greasy douchebag" and the next its a sig of ronaldo. kinda hypocritical considering ur pickin on someone else for having supported conflicting teams and then u support ronaldo after calling him every name in the book.

what can i say, scottycockslurper is as faggoty as they come. now how much u wanna bet his response, if there is one, is gonna include the word "c**t", cause that makes sound so hard and threatening. :roll:
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Post by Had2bHarry » 29 Jun 2008, 22:21

Francis8 wrote:
ScottyBoy wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote: And scotty, what the hell are you doing with a Cristiano Ronaldo sig anyway?
im sorry :oops:

who do you suggest i have as a sig... boss :roll:
well one minute its "ronaldo is a greasy douchebag" and the next its a sig of ronaldo. kinda hypocritical considering ur pickin on someone else for having supported conflicting teams and then u support ronaldo after calling him every name in the book.

what can i say, scottycockslurper is as faggoty as they come. now how much u wanna bet his response, if there is one, is gonna include the word "c**t", cause that makes sound so hard and threatening. :roll:
Its just a sig mate. Either way, its no reason to be a bitch.
Sig by me

Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 » 29 Jun 2008, 22:28

haha don;t even say i was being a bitch, i was defending people from scottyboys gayness.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 29 Jun 2008, 22:30

since the euro is over (well done spain), is Cronaldo headed over to madrid?

That will be brilliant. First la liga players win an international tournament and then the supposed best player of the year might join madrid. The spanish league has plenty to cheer about.

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Post by Had2bHarry » 29 Jun 2008, 22:37

Francis8 wrote:haha don;t even say i was being a bitch, i was defending people from scottyboys gayness.
Well you called him a faggot if Im not mistaken.

Honestly Im sick of everyone jumping to insults.

Why didnt you just say "Scottyboy, you insult Ronaldo all the time, why do have a sig of him?" like a gentlemen? You really just made yourself the villain.
Anyway, Im not a mod, do what you want...

He really wants to go to Madrid, I dont really give a sh*t what he does. Whether he goes to Madrid or not, Spain is still the best technical league in the world IMO, I think it really showed in the final.
Sig by me

Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 » 29 Jun 2008, 22:41

scottyboy and i have a history, now silence.

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 29 Jun 2008, 22:41

God, where do I start with Euro 2008 being so good?
1. England were not in Euro 2008.

2. Lots of goals.

3. No diving.

4. Germany losing in the final.

5. Spain playing amazing attacking football.

6. Czech Republic v Turkey, what a game.

7. Turkey kept scoring in the last minute.

8. Andrei Arshavin, David Silva, David Villa, Kazim-Kazim and Iniesta played amazing.

9. Penalty shootouts.

10. Best tournament ive seen for a long time. Lots of entertainment and surprises.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 29 Jun 2008, 22:53

Francis8 wrote:scottyboy and i have a history, now silence.
who the fu** do you think you are?

and secondly, and more importantly WHO THE fu** ARE YOU?

what the fu**? "SCOTTYBOY AND I HAVE A HISTORY" for a start i dont have a clue what your on about (although im guessing ive rightfully taken the piss from you in the past) but you must have issues to remember and have a go at me

btw "we have a history" is about the gayest thing either of us has said :lol:

secondly, i challenge you to find a quote of me saying "ronaldo is a c**t" (had to use it just to please you :wink: ) i think ronaldo's the best player in the world

some advice to you, get over yourself and whatever the fu** i did to piss you off, and solve your issues, you look like an idiot

secondly your posts have a rather gay undertone, you use the words gay,gayness,faggoty and cockslurper (which makes me cringe typing so im definitly not gay :wink: ) please please please keep your gay thoughts to yourself in the future, im sure all the other members dont like these words thrown around, as they are rather, well, for lack of a better word... gay

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 29 Jun 2008, 23:05

messi19 wrote:God, where do I start with Euro 2008 being so good?
1. England were not in Euro 2008.

2. Lots of goals.

3. No diving.

4. Germany losing in the final.

5. Spain playing amazing attacking football.

6. Czech Republic v Turkey, what a game.

7. Turkey kept scoring in the last minute.

8. Andrei Arshavin, David Silva, David Villa, Kazim-Kazim and Iniesta played amazing.

9. Penalty shootouts.

10. Best tournament ive seen for a long time. Lots of entertainment and surprises.
Lol and eyeroll at 2 3 and 10

And as for no 1 that sucks, England supporters, whatever their shortfalls give soccer character, I would even go so far as to say that they give the game balls. Think about it, without england supporters there Euro was like Norway: clean, well run, friendly but no one likes it because it's as boring as watching paint dry. No fans are as vocal, imaginative and fun as the England ones and like I said before, the lack of brits at this tournament castrated the game.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 29 Jun 2008, 23:09

Here's my Top 10.

1. Lack of England

2. Lack of Beckham

3. Lack of Ferdinand

4. Goals

5. Watching Spain

6. Minimal diving

7. Penalties

8. Turkiye

9. Kazim Kazim

10. Casillas asserting himself as the best in the world.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 29 Jun 2008, 23:14

Hugh wrote: friendly .
I agree with a lot of what u said Hugh, but weren't there like 50 arrest after the Dutch lost :wink: , and if I'm wrong replace the :wink: with a :?:

8)

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 29 Jun 2008, 23:22

Im sorry messi19 but it kind of makes me cringe at the fact you're english, you live in England, you support an english club, yet you despise them, and instead you decide to support Spain. How do you even consider yourself a football supporter? You're half portuguese yet you support Spain? Sorry for going off-topic but I just think it's ridiculous.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 29 Jun 2008, 23:30

Sorry to continue the off-topic discussion, but after reading Scotty's post. I just wanted to say that the word Gay isn't a synonym for Stupid.

Francis8
Veteran Member

Post by Francis8 » 29 Jun 2008, 23:38

ScottyBoy wrote:
Francis8 wrote:scottyboy and i have a history, now silence.
who the fu** do you think you are?

and secondly, and more importantly WHO THE fu** ARE YOU?

what the fu**? "SCOTTYBOY AND I HAVE A HISTORY" for a start i dont have a clue what your on about (although im guessing ive rightfully taken the piss from you in the past) but you must have issues to remember and have a go at me

btw "we have a history" is about the gayest thing either of us has said :lol:

secondly, i challenge you to find a quote of me saying "ronaldo is a c**t" (had to use it just to please you :wink: ) i think ronaldo's the best player in the world

some advice to you, get over yourself and whatever the fu** i did to piss you off, and solve your issues, you look like an idiot

secondly your posts have a rather gay undertone, you use the words gay,gayness,faggoty and cockslurper (which makes me cringe typing so im definitly not gay :wink: ) please please please keep your gay thoughts to yourself in the future, im sure all the other members dont like these words thrown around, as they are rather, well, for lack of a better word... gay
trust me i;m not hte one with issues, i don't go after everyone for the smallest sh*t (not counting you), thats what you do.

my comments about you have a gay undertone cause thats the only way I can describe u.

and don't even fu**ing say u've never said sh*t about ronaldo.

and "we have a history" means simply that we always get into sh*t like this.

what do u mean "me and the other users" what is this ur home, is this where are ur friends are? lmao i bet it is. haven;t been on here except for 2 times in 9 months and both times i see stupid sh*t from u. just can;t hold back can u? peace..
and i love idiots like u cause i can keep a stupid argument going on thats over nothing, its great i must say, watching u respond to everything like it actually matters what you say on EF...HAHA "EF", now thats a great joke.
Last edited by Francis8 on 29 Jun 2008, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 29 Jun 2008, 23:40

whats surprising is both like cronaldo...yet still they bicker