Poll ended at 30 Jun 2008, 20:31

Germany
42%
Spain
58%

Total votes: 24

ratherton
Veteran Member

Real_Zidane wrote:I was rooting for Germany to win, and was disappointed at the way they played. Let's see what Jens has to say about it:
"The referee was a catastrophe and sometimes I think it is fixed when I see such a referee who is biased and not correct in his decisions," he said.

"For example a Spanish player (David Silva) head-butted our player (Lukas Podolski) and the referee saw it and the linesman saw it.

"I am disappointed, but I will feel the real disappointment in the next couple of days, weeks, maybe years.

"This was for sure my last European Championship match. That's why losing is so hard to bear at this moment.
Everyone knows Jens is short for Jennifer. :)
Lehmann really is a muppet. He was lucky to stay on the field after he handled the ball outside the area.

messi19
Veteran Member

Jens Lehman has been saying the match was a "Fix" did anyone else hear this?

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

am i the only person that didnt get that,"the euro 08 finals!!!!!!!!"feeling,it was sorta like,"yea germany is playing spain",even in the match i didnt get that,this is a final feeling,even when they lifted the cup...it dissapointed as a final imo
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

tevezaholic wrote:am i the only person that didnt get that,"the euro 08 finals!!!!!!!!"feeling,it was sorta like,"yea germany is playing spain",even in the match i didnt get that,this is a final feeling,even when they lifted the cup...it dissapointed as a final imo
i know watcha mean tevez, i was watching and maybe its because there was only one goal and the game was based on the germans playing catch-up but it didnt feel like a final to me either....... :?
sig by 2brown347

Ballack13
Veteran Member

tevezaholic wrote:am i the only person that didnt get that,"the euro 08 finals!!!!!!!!"feeling,it was sorta like,"yea germany is playing spain",even in the match i didnt get that,this is a final feeling,even when they lifted the cup...it dissapointed as a final imo
No need to post the same thing twice tevezahlic. :wink:

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

didnt know that i had post that already,soz :oops:
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

soccer11
Admin

yea spain shouldve scored about 3 more goals that game. im in europe right now and a lot of people here were expecting germany to reallz beat down spain but i didnt see it that way. i thought spain was the better team this tournament and they derserved the win.

i did like when they were throwing up aragones haha i thought they were going to drop him :D

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

:lol: ,yea,aragones looked like he was about to catch a heart attack
Oh crap,missed me bus!!