Poll ended at 26 Jun 2008, 21:31

Russia
31%
Spain
69%

Total votes: 16

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Wednesday, 25th June, 2008. I hope they tie 4-4 and then go to penalties. Should be exciting.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

you and chicagofirefan both made a post on this, so uhh one of you might wanna give way to the other person.

messi19
Veteran Member

Let Soccer_after_death have this topic because hes new and Chicagofirefan has posted loads of these topics.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

2brown347
Veteran Member

messi19 wrote:Let Soccer_after_death have this topic because hes new and Chicagofirefan has posted loads of these topics.
that doesn't mean anything Chicago's was made first, but either way a mod should lock one of them. 2 prevent confussion

fawad000

i m going with Russia even though spain thrashed them earlier but this time it's gonna b difficult for spain (final,Germany vs Russia )

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

i know he did...just after i created this i noticed and i PM'd chicago asking him if i should post a message here that says to use his thread instead..he hasn't replied...but he posted first...so we'll use his thread instead..

Evan
Veteran Member

Don't mean to be an assh**e, but yours was made 2 minutes later, or so it says. Either way since they were so close together you probably didn't notice his or vice/versa. :)
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

i dont really care lets just use this topic if a mod could lock the one i made that would be cool.
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

messi19
Veteran Member

I think Spain will win, but it will be a very close match. This is shaping up to be a classic, with two attacking teams going at it and lots of end to end action. It would be great if Russia won but I couldnt see them beating Germany if Germany get to the final, as Russia are still weak on set-pieces and could concede early. This will be the most exciting match of the semi-finals and maybe the whole tournament. If Arshavin plays aswell as he did against Holland, Russia have a good chance of beating Spain. Have Russia learnt from there mistakes against Spain in the group stages? we will have to wait and see.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

GO SPAIN!!!! ding ding ding.
O its the learning bell. time for a fun fact

Did you know that on Exert Football 3788/6479 or 58% of members have made 0 posts. And that 5299/6479 a whopping 82% of members have made 5 posts or less.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

chicagofirefan wrote:Did you know that on Exert Football 3788/6479 or 58% of members have made 0 posts. And that 5299/6479 a whopping 82% of members have made 5 posts or less.
Wow. Just cause you actually took the time out to make those calculations.....I'm speechless :D :D

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:
chicagofirefan wrote:Did you know that on Exert Football 3788/6479 or 58% of members have made 0 posts. And that 5299/6479 a whopping 82% of members have made 5 posts or less.
Wow. Just cause you actually took the time out to make those calculations.....I'm speechless :D :D
I do what i can to bring great knowledge to people in this great world....

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

3-2 to Spain. It will be an all-attacking game and I am glad I did not wake up to watch Italy-Spain game.

So far, any rumours on Arshavin?

mint
EF Drug Baron

i think it will be a very exciting game i want spain to win but i dont have a clue what will happen, but i think it will bw spain 3-2 like fir nev said.
i was made to ignite

messi19
Veteran Member

fir_nev wrote:3-2 to Spain. It will be an all-attacking game and I am glad I did not wake up to watch Italy-Spain game.

So far, any rumours on Arshavin?
Yeah, they have been a few rumors fir nev. Arshavin could be going to either Arsenal, Aston villa or Manchester city for £12 million. But it looks like he would go to Arsenal as Arshavin would be keen to join them. Arshavin has already stated that he wants to play in the premier league next season, and wants to leave Zenit st petersburg. So Arshavin in the premier league could look really good and I would enjoy seeing him play every week.