8%
Italy
No votes
Spain
31%

Total votes: 13

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

who do u think is going to be in it and ur prediction for the score.

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Spain 1-0 over Turkey is my best guess

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Well, at this stage, its very difficult- all the teams have put in some great performances, I think all of them have a chance.

I have a feeling either Turkey or Russia will make it to the finals along with Spain (hopefully)
Sig by me

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Russia are gonna play Spain in the semis so, unless there's a new rule stating both sides can progress, doubt that they can meet again in the final..

I'd say, and hope, Spain for champions tho'. They have Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas for the possesion and creativity, Silva for the trickery and Torilla up front to finish it all off. Only worry is their defence, but with Casillas and Puyol, I think it's a good enuff barrier. Btw, rumours of Villa or Silva to Anfield.

David_93

My best guess is: Germany against Spain in the final. 1-1 in the 90 mintues. PK shoot-out and Germany wins it.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

David_93 wrote:My best guess is: Germany against Spain in the final. 1-1 in the 90 mintues. PK shoot-out and Germany wins it.
anyone but Germany. I hope turkey beats them and plays Russia in the finals... And then either of them wins. They both deserve it.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

David_93 wrote:My best guess is: Germany against Spain in the final. 1-1 in the 90 mintues. PK shoot-out and Germany wins it.
I second that.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

After tody, I'm predicting a Russia-Germany final. 2-1 Germany in extra time.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I have a really weird feeling that Italy will win this tournament. I just have some weird feeling they will somehow make it to the finals and play some boring ass football and win. But I don't know for sure. I'd say Russia and Germany in the final. It would be very entertaining since Russia has really proven themselves this tournament. I hope Russia can win it all!

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:I have a really weird feeling that Italy will win this tournament. I just have some weird feeling they will somehow make it to the finals and play some boring ass football and win. But I don't know for sure. I'd say Russia and Germany in the final. It would be very entertaining since Russia has really proven themselves this tournament. I hope Russia can win it all!
The funny thing is before it all, Hiddink(sp?) told people not to judge his team based on the WC and not the Euro's, and his main goal for the Euros was to advance at out of the group stage, and then the go on to advance out of their group stage only to be drawn with the favorites to win it all, and they win.

Enezi
Sophomore Member

k, how's this?Spain beats italia and then loses to Russia in semis. Russia barely manages to beat turkey, and in the process ballack and podolski break a leg :D and klose and scjweinsteiger get red cards. Oh, and Lehmann's face gets kicked in.. :lol: thus , Russia beats Germany 8-0 in a spectacular win and Joachim low decides to kill himself. :D

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i am not going to vote as yet,but i think its going to be an underdog winner this year,although i have spain to win
Last edited by tevezaholic on 24 Jun 2008, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

ratherton
Veteran Member

Germany

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Heh wouldn't it be quite the surprise if it was a Russia-Turkey final? That'd be the worst outcome anyone could ever predict.

mint
EF Drug Baron

i think this year its going to be spain that have the glory.
i was made to ignite