Germany or Turkey

Germany
65%
Turkey
35%

Total votes: 20

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

The first semi finals match will be between Germany and Turkey. This wont be as good of a match as the other semi final match but it should be good anyways. My prediction is Germany 2-0 Turkey.
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

casar22
Veteran Member

I agree with u chicagofirefan, Germany's got this one. 4-0 Germany

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Turkey are fatigued, and they have a million suspensions and injuries............BUT................they have pulled off 2 miracles against Croatia and and the Czech Republic........i see it Germany winning, but i wont count out Turkey as they obviously have some sort of luck on there side.
sig by 2brown347

John_Bob
Veteran Member

Germany 3-1 Turkey

steve-0
Veteran Member

yea, it's pretty much a given that the germans r gonna win. whenever they need to win, they do. they may get outplayed, but it doesn't matter, they come out on top.

jthursto

i say German win either 2-0 or 3-0
Unknown Author of Sig but amazing nonetheless

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i say germany win 5 - 0
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I want to go for underdogs and predict the Turkey upset. :lol:

But nah, I actually hope the Germans take them out. Turkish really aren't European (to me), and I hope the Germans come out on top.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:I want to go for underdogs and predict the Turkey upset. :lol:

But nah, I actually hope the Germans take them out. Turkish really aren't European (to me), and I hope the Germans come out on top.
Ooooh just become their muslim

I get it Rzad :shock:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Germany will win this game. No messing around for them when it comes down to business. No fluke comebacks for Turkey this time. Germany will stick it to them, 6-0.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

ForzaMilan wrote:

It's got nothing to do with that. I was actually rooting for them today. I guess not European isn't the right word (that was ratherton's ;) ), I just feel more of a connection with the German squad. Is that so wrong?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

mrbeankid22

C'mon Turkey, another comeback please? :D Then you can let David Villa tear your fatigued team apart.

ratherton
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote:

It's got nothing to do with that. I was actually rooting for them today. I guess not European isn't the right word (that was ratherton's ;) ), I just feel more of a connection with the German squad. Is that so wrong?
They are as European as Kazakhstan.

user1101

Germany will dominate this game and end up scoring at least three goals. Turkey are too fatigued, have too many suspensions, and have ridden their luck as far as possible. Of course, Turkeys fighting spirit will help them pull a goal back, but they will be outplayed by a classy German side which is gaining momentum.

My prediction: 3-1 to Germany.

ratherton
Veteran Member

I can't see Turkey scoring against the Germans. I think Germany have to be considered favourites to win the tournament now.