Portugal vs. Germany

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
Ballack13
Veteran Member

messi19 wrote:Typical Germans playing average and winning :x
I guess its us typical germans that smoked you in the world cup also. Face it, portugal will never beat germany.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

No excuses from anyone cause Netherlands is gonna destroy everyone. :twisted:

2brown347
Veteran Member

Wats with everyone saying Portugal played better, they didn't by any means. They didn't attack well or defend well. They had more possession :shock: who cares that doesn't mean they played better.

.....AND about good old cr7, IMO he was sh!te the entire tournament if he wasn't cr7 people wouldn't even be talking about his tournament because he didn't do anything. He was no-existent the majority of the time in every game he played in. and people who say he's better then Ronaldo look at that goal he missed that shot was crap and any player shoulda put that in. If your gonna walk and talk like ur the best then u better show up for the big games and he didn't.

so overall Portugal out, Germany moving on, and cr7 having a bad tournament (even though all his fanboys will defend him).......I guess you could say today was a good day.

and zlatan is right Netherlands is gonna dominate everyone

Ballack13
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:Wats with everyone saying Portugal played better, they didn't by any means. They didn't attack well or defend well. They had more possession :shock: who cares that doesn't mean they played better.

.....AND about good old cr7, IMO he was sh!te the entire tournament if he wasn't cr7 people wouldn't even be talking about his tournament because he didn't do anything. He was no-existent the majority of the time in every game he played in. and people who say he's better then Ronaldo look at that goal he missed that shot was crap and any player shoulda put that in. If your gonna walk and talk like ur the best then u better show up for the big games and he didn't.

so overall Portugal out, Germany moving on, and cr7 having a bad tournament (even though all his fanboys will defend him).......I guess you could say today was a good day.

and zlatan is right Netherlands is gonna dominate everyone
:o I applaud you..

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Nice call deechan

casar22, it was pretty close and

GERMANY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I can now frgive bastian schweinsteiger for his red card against austria and i cant wait to see my best friend on saturday because he HATES portugal and wants Deutschland to win it all

Edit: my bad the red card was against croatia not austria, wat was i thinking

2brown347
Veteran Member

MSILancer7 wrote:friend on saturday because he HATES portugal and wants Deutschland to win it all
In two weeks I'm gonna visit friends in Germany who obviously are the same way, one even said he'd quit drinking if Germany lost today :shock: like that would ever happen :P

Evan
Veteran Member

WTF was Scolari thinking putting Nani in before Quaresma...seriously.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

I'm not really pissed that Portugal are out of the tournament. I'm just kind of pissed off that Quaresma didn't really get enough shine, which might make some teams back up a bit.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

did anyone see when cr7 was good and when the ref turned started to hold his shin in pain....i think that was disgraceful and low
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

messi19
Veteran Member

Evan wrote:WTF was Scolari thinking putting Nani in before Quaresma...seriously.
What are you on about!?!?! When Nani came on he played amazing and made a great cross for Postiega to score.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

KPatel

tevezaholic wrote:did anyone see when cr7 was good and when the ref turned started to hold his shin in pain....i think that was disgraceful and low
Not uncommon from the tw**, though, is it?
Same old Ronaldo.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

KPatel wrote:Not uncommon from the tw**, though, is it?
Same old Cristiano Ronaldo.
Fixed it for you.

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

MSILancer7 wrote:
casar22 wrote:My guess 3-1

Portugal: C. Ronaldo x2, Nani
Germany: Podolski

Schweinsteiger will get another red card :?
Both of them can't score because phillip lahm will be marking one of the wing mids and therefore they wont score because lahm is the best
Like i said only neither scored.

Evan
Veteran Member

messi19 wrote:
Evan wrote:WTF was Scolari thinking putting Nani in before Quaresma...seriously.
What are you on about!?!?! When Nani came on he played amazing and made a great cross for Postiega to score.
What am I on about? Well read what I said it should be pretty obvious. What is Scolari thinking putting Nani in over Quaresma. Okay, Nani had an assist, but Quaresma I think would have done much more. He didn't have much playing time at all this tournament.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

MSILancer7 wrote:my bad the red card was against croatia not austria, wat was i thinking
WHAT WERE U THINKING WERE YOU ON CRACK?!?! haha just messin w/ ya. Hopefully the croatia turkey match tommorow will be as good as this one
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom