Top goal scorer

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

who do u think would be top goal scorer by the end of the tournament?i think it will be David Villa,he is having a good tournament so far
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

user1101

Well David Villa would be the most obvious choice as he already has four goals to his name, but you cant really rule anyone out at this stage. Podolski has also been on fire with three goals, and you can never rule out players like Torres, Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy. Personally, I think that Yakin has a good chance of finishing top scorer (provided Turkey overcome Croatia). He is a talented footballer who is a key member of the Turkish offense. Also, he takes penalties for Turkey which will boost his tally.

Collins91

Im going to join the bandwagon and say Villa.
He constantly looks like he is going to score

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

yea, probably villa. But who knows. It might turn out, our boy-with-no-smile might end up higher than villa. (podolski didn't smile after all his goals. looked like he made a mistake or something.) :lol:

messi19
Veteran Member

ganaa261092 wrote:yea, probably villa. But who knows. It might turn out, our boy-with-no-smile might end up higher than villa. (podolski didn't smile after all his goals. looked like he made a mistake or something.) :lol:
Yeah, Podolski didnt smile after he scored twice against Poland because his parents are Polish, and he moved from Poland to Germany when he was a little boy.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

I'd say Torres,but something about spain ALWAYS fazes him! and Villa,Villa is on Fire!
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

powell
English Meister

BuzzingBee wrote:I'd say Torres,but something about spain ALWAYS fazes him! and Villa,Villa is on Fire!
Funnily enough i though u might had said torres. :wink: but i think villa will keep scoring throughout the tourney. so i chose him

casar22
Veteran Member

I think Villa is oging to score 8 goals and be top scorer of course

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Well Villa is in the lead so he certainly is a contender but also Podolski is up there. I really don't see anyone catching up to them.

Evan
Veteran Member

Obviously I say Villa. I wish it was Torres...but it just wasn't to be... :oops:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Golden Boot: Villa

Silver: Podolski

Bronze: Ibrahimović
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

To defend my lover im going to say is he was getting used to the English style
apparently to Fernando the Spanish style of football is more competitive and fast just look up his interviews on you tube.
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i also think wesley snijder will be up there with villa
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Evan
Veteran Member

BuzzingBee wrote:To defend my lover im going to say is he was getting used to the English style
apparently to Fernando the Spanish style of football is more competitive and fast just look up his interviews on you tube.
Gotta agree there. At Liverpool, Torres was ALMOST like a targetman. Now for Spain they play possession football and he is not used to it.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

2brown347
Veteran Member

but you gotta remember he's been playing Spanish style football all his life and one year of English football. I think it's just excuses because he's being out performed.