Croatia vs. Turkey

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 21 Jun 2008, 03:36

Fortune favors Turkey. Good win for them. We should have put the game away in during regular time but we didn't. Germany won't mess around. No more comebacks for Turkey. Germany will win the next match and go to the finals.
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 21 Jun 2008, 03:36

tommy smyth is an idiot by the way
Tommy Smyth is the 2nd worst commentator ever. Ray Hudson is the worst.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member
Posts: 362
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:14

Post by fr33k1ck » 21 Jun 2008, 03:43

I dont know if its just me, but i sense some kinda Turkish hate. I think some people on this thread don't like Turkey because they dont think they belong in Euro 2008 or Europe for that matter.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 21 Jun 2008, 03:47

fr33k1ck wrote:I dont know if its just me, but i sense some kinda Turkish hate. I think some people on this thread don't like Turkey because they dont think they belong in Euro 2008 or Europe for that matter.
i'm hungarian i don't have to like turkey :D

turkey is by far the luckiest team i've seen in a very long time
Image

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member
Posts: 362
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:14

Post by fr33k1ck » 21 Jun 2008, 03:50

soccer11 wrote:
fr33k1ck wrote:I dont know if its just me, but i sense some kinda Turkish hate. I think some people on this thread don't like Turkey because they dont think they belong in Euro 2008 or Europe for that matter.
i'm hungarian i don't have to like turkey :D

turkey is by far the luckiest team i've seen in a very long time


Yea lol, I know Turkey and Hungary have had a bad past with the Turks trying to invade The Balkans and lower regions of Europe and what not. I hope Turkey wins. They are the "Old Sickmen of Europe", and I hope they can become healthy. Look it up if you dont understand my quote.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 21 Jun 2008, 03:58

fr33k1ck wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
fr33k1ck wrote:I dont know if its just me, but i sense some kinda Turkish hate. I think some people on this thread don't like Turkey because they dont think they belong in Euro 2008 or Europe for that matter.
i'm hungarian i don't have to like turkey :D

turkey is by far the luckiest team i've seen in a very long time


Yea lol, I know Turkey and Hungary have had a bad past
ha you can definitely say that :D
but yea, i don't like turkey, never have, never will. and i can't believe i'm actually going to be rooting for germany in that game.
Image

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks
Posts: 2175
Joined: 10 Mar 2005, 09:25
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Post by fir_nev » 21 Jun 2008, 04:23

soccer11 wrote:i can't believe i'm actually going to be rooting for germany in that game.
I cannot believe my best friend and me will be shouting for Germany! All thanks to Rzad. LOL.
Image

ganaa261092
Veteran Member
Posts: 318
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 10:41

Post by ganaa261092 » 21 Jun 2008, 13:29

ohnestly, it was a very exciting game. maybe the most in this tourney. :D But i still think that the netherlands will win the tournament by far.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member
Posts: 789
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 01:22

Post by chicagofirefan » 21 Jun 2008, 15:31

Evan wrote:
tommy smyth is an idiot by the way
Tommy Smyth is the 2nd worst commentator ever. Ray Hudson is the worst.
That guy is a frickin retard. He is the most one sided s.o.b ever. All he cares is manchester united(gay),england(dumb),portugal(stupid) and ronaldo(queer). Any team that crosses them he talks bad about with that dorky voice of his. HE SUCKS!
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

messi19
Veteran Member
Posts: 883
Joined: 21 Mar 2008, 05:36

Post by messi19 » 21 Jun 2008, 15:33

fu**ing hell!!!!! What a game!!!! How can Croatia concede with 20 seconds to go?!?! Great comeback by Turkey though, they always seem to score late winners and its great!!!! Croatia got what they deserved going around thinking they could beat everyone. How can you miss the target from 12 yards out shooting into a 8ft wide goal?? Those penalties by Modric and Rakitic were sh*t!!!!! Makes Germany v Turkey very interesting because Croatia beat Germany and Turkey have beaten Croatia. Although I would love to see Turkey beat Germany but I dont think they will due to injuries and suspensions.
COME ON TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!
Image

Image

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 21 Jun 2008, 15:34

chicagofirefan wrote:
Evan wrote:
tommy smyth is an idiot by the way
Tommy Smyth is the 2nd worst commentator ever. Ray Hudson is the worst.
That guy is a frickin retard. He is the most one sided s.o.b ever. All he cares is manchester united(gay),england(dumb),portugal(stupid) and ronaldo(queer). Any team that crosses them he talks bad about with that dorky voice of his. HE SUCKS!
YES. I agree totally man. I never could agree more. Tommy Smyth is friggin annoying. I wanna punch him square in his stupid face. He is very one-sided and when it comes to Manchester United, he likes to favor them alot. "Oh they are the best!! Ronaldo!!! Ronaldo!!!! Blah, blah, blah!! And England. Oh man he loves to talk England and favor them. Rooney could dropkick another player and he would say "Nah there was no foul! I didn't see anything!!"
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 21 Jun 2008, 19:45

So you haven't heard Ray Hudson then? If you have GOL TV you have...it's awful. He does all the Real Madrid, Barca, and some international games. He is obsessed with Casillas. He is in love with Messi and Ronaldinho. Not saying anything is wrong with that but he is so one sided. He says so many stupid things to try to be funny and ends up making himself look like a retard.

Here's a few vids of some of Ray Hudson's finest moments. (He is the old-sounding guy lol)

Celebrating Bayern Munich's season: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=179D349Dyrk

Random mix of Ray Hudson:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS6Np-g_ ... re=related

And then of course we all remember Real Madrid's final game of the 2006-2007 season, where Hollywood Actor Tom Cruise and Tennis star Rafael Nadal were at the game. Well, it turns out that Ray Hudson hates both of them rofl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgk04dtId7Y
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 21 Jun 2008, 20:42

Oh, Ray Hudson, yea I have heard him before. Him and his stupid voice and his stupid sayings. Yeah he does love Casillas and Ronaldinho a bit too much. And he does say some wacky things. Yeah I think he is the worst commentator but Tommy Smyth is in a close second.
Image

Evan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1023
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 00:41

Post by Evan » 21 Jun 2008, 21:19

Haha I actually think Ray Hudson has developed a love for Sneijder this season too. When Wesley scored that free kick vs Levante I think it was, I sincerely thought that Ray Hudson had an orgasm the way he screamed. Yes, I am serious.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.
Image

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 22 Jun 2008, 04:21

Evan wrote:Haha I actually think Ray Hudson has developed a love for Sneijder this season too. When Wesley scored that free kick vs Levante I think it was, I sincerely thought that Ray Hudson had an orgasm the way he screamed. Yes, I am serious.
Yeah lmao, I remember that. Sneijder scored a beautiful free kick in the top left corner and Ray Hudson was too excited and I think he blew his load.
Image

Post Reply