50%
Draw
14%

Total votes: 36

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 30 Apr 2008, 22:33

Wanderer wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:I think Hyypia dove in the box, seemed to me like he went down a little easily and he seemed a bit dramatic as he went down.

This game was a total surprising for me. I was so sure Liverpool would win this game and I had no idea that it would go into extra time. This game was much more exciting than the Man U - Barca game.
as easily as Ballack
NO, hyypia with little momentum went down from what can be barely considered a touch by drogba flaring his arms and raising his legs up high enough to...jump over something of reasonable height. Ballack with momentum had a body put into him, Hyypia dove and there is nothing more to it IMO

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 30 Apr 2008, 22:34

mint wrote:liverpool shud have won. :(
that is not true...Chelsea clearly played better overall,just admit it,Chelsea play the better game
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 30 Apr 2008, 22:38

chelsea were lucky thats all :P
i was made to ignite

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 30 Apr 2008, 22:41

mint wrote:chelsea were lucky thats all :P
no they were not,we just played good classy football,stop denying it...when Chelsea won i knew that was the first thing people were going to say

:roll: Chelsea were lucky :roll:

truth is we were not,so live wid it,we played better than Liverfool
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 30 Apr 2008, 22:42

ha ha lol man u will destroy u :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i was made to ignite

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 30 Apr 2008, 22:45

mint wrote:ha ha lol man u will destroy u :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:lol: u got to be having a laugh....the result will be like sat's.....im going to a sports bar and watch it,should be good

Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

casar22
Veteran Member

Post by casar22 » 30 Apr 2008, 22:46

thats right: manutd gets the CL and the BPL

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 30 Apr 2008, 22:47

chelshite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was made to ignite

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 30 Apr 2008, 23:22

OMG TEVEZ IM GONNA KILL YOU (THIS IS NOT A THREAT). That was pretty gay though, the minute I stopped watching the game (cuz I had soccer), the goals started coming. I was surprised at the 3-2 scoreline and MORE SURPRISED AT HOW CHELSEA MAJORLY SUPERLY LUCKED UP ON THAT GAME EVEN THOUGH THEY SUCK OUT LOUD AND SUCK EGGS. My prediction for the final: 200-0 for Manchester United because they're facing a team like Chelsea.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 30 Apr 2008, 23:25

who would have thought chelsea would make it to their first champs league final in grants first year?

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 30 Apr 2008, 23:32

Kakasgotskillz wrote:OMG TEVEZ IM GONNA KILL YOU (THIS IS NOT A THREAT). That was pretty gay though, the minute I stopped watching the game (cuz I had soccer), the goals started coming. I was surprised at the 3-2 scoreline and MORE SURPRISED AT HOW CHELSEA MAJORLY SUPERLY LUCKED UP ON THAT GAME EVEN THOUGH THEY SUCK OUT LOUD AND SUCK EGGS. My prediction for the final: 200-0 for Manchester United because they're facing a team like Chelsea.
Kaka, I'm choosing to believe your being sarcastic, but if you aren't then you must have been watching on acid. Chelsea out played Liverpool for most the game, and had more/ closer chances then liverpool. Chelsea won that game because today they were the better team. Luck is when you get a goal that never happened, this wasn't luck.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

Post by tevezaholic » 30 Apr 2008, 23:40

shahensha wrote:who would have thought chelsea would make it to their first champs league final in grants first year?
not me thats for sure.

btw,all of u who think Chelsea won by luck must have watched the game through a straw,we clearly out played them :D .....we are also going to beat manu,dont forget sat too fast.....Chelsea is the best.....i think im going to create a topic called the Chelsea fan base,so that we Chelsea fans will have somewhere to talk wid out people who want to kill me :wink:
JESUS IS LORD
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 30 Apr 2008, 23:53

Most the game was Chelsea's, but I'll tell you this... I wouldn't want to have played another 5 minutes. We were bound to fu** things up, as it seemed we were starting to give up control.

To say we were lucky however... Is just stupid. Lucky once, shame on me. Lucky twice, shame on 'Pool. Lucky three times... RIISE PUFFS CEREAL! :O

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

anhkhoashevakt

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 01 May 2008, 16:16

Why do we have so many jealous people who just can't be fair here?
Liverpool was a great team, and the match was really tough, but the better team won, you should of known that.
Drogba and Lampard scores are NOT LUCKY, remember 2005? So answer now: Isn't that PURE LUCK? :evil:
And Man U vs Chelsea will be a tough match, but wait, nobody knows what will happen next.
OMG TEVEZ IM GONNA KILL YOU (THIS IS NOT A THREAT). That was pretty gay though, the minute I stopped watching the game (cuz I had soccer), the goals started coming. I was surprised at the 3-2 scoreline and MORE SURPRISED AT HOW CHELSEA MAJORLY SUPERLY LUCKED UP ON THAT GAME EVEN THOUGH THEY SUCK OUT LOUD AND SUCK EGGS. My prediction for the final: 200-0 for Manchester United because they're facing a team like Chelsea.
Even if Chelsea loose the match agaisnt MU, they won't loose easily. Even if United score 200 goals, and chelsea loose, the score will be 200-199and a half!

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 01 May 2008, 16:17

i guess half the ball crossed the line.