El Classico at the end of 2007!

Discussion about European club leagues, Champions League and anything in UEFA
Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 23 Dec 2007, 17:13

powell wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:we better win! and if we do Rijkaard gets fired! or Ronnie moves to a different club! hes starting on the bench for them! so is DECO

EDIT: PROPS TO 2brown347 for the article
how many clubs do you support ?
haha thats what I was thinkin

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 23 Dec 2007, 17:29

woah woah woah

sure real madrid is a very good team, hell I see them as a better team under schuster than under capello, nevertheless, Rijkaard is a fu**ing genius. He obviously has something up his sleeve. Ducth people man, they not only know how to play but manage too. Dont just count out Barcelona yet. This game may be intensely important but its not a deciding factor in the season. Which may be why I am guessing he is not too pressured to start Ronaldinho or Deco.

In anycase, I am not really worried. Barcelona is fu**ing stacked. They can hold on their own without ronaldinho for a while and hopefully without Messi. Messi is injured which pisses me off. The one player I did not want to suffer the injury blow. What bad luck. I was fearing it too and it happened........dirty move.

Eto'o is back and in charge of that one top formation. He is not going to make it easy for anyone. Henry got his much needed rest and he is going to terrorize the left wing. Prolly iniesta on the right wing or maybe gudjohnsen, who are not really that bad. Gudjohnsen is heavily underrated and iniesta is clearly clutch.

The idea of putting on eto'o and Henry on the same pitch could work out perfectly. If they stay on the balls of their feet, ready for the run and have that mental connection with xavi and iniesta....its going to be a long night for Real Madrid.

Ronaldinho and Deco arent the only stars of the team. I dont understand why everybody is worrying. The team is fu**ing stacked with a sh**load of class players.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 23 Dec 2007, 17:43

ForzaMilan wrote:
powell wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:we better win! and if we do Rijkaard gets fired! or Ronnie moves to a different club! hes starting on the bench for them! so is DECO

EDIT: PROPS TO 2brown347 for the article
how many clubs do you support ?
Lets see so far he like Real Madrid and Manchester United, so im guessing Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and any other team at the top of their league.
nope, those are the two clubs i support.
Last edited by Davidson9 on 27 Dec 2007, 04:53, edited 2 times in total.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 23 Dec 2007, 18:10

Wtf?!?! those two are starting.

wow those websites sure as hell do their research. Might as well get all my information from them from now on.

ratherton
Veteran Member

Post by ratherton » 23 Dec 2007, 19:59

Davidson9 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote:
powell wrote: how many clubs do you support ?
Lets see so far he like Real Madrid and Manchester United, so im guessing Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and any other team at the top of their league.
So if they were in the final, who would you want to win?

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 23 Dec 2007, 20:36

Rijkaard must of wised up :? , but they still didn't have much of a chance without messi.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 23 Dec 2007, 23:02

ratherton wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
ForzaMilan wrote: Lets see so far he like Real Madrid and Manchester United, so im guessing Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and any other team at the top of their league.
So if they were in the final, who would you want to win?
that's hard, i cant really decide
Last edited by Davidson9 on 27 Dec 2007, 06:39, edited 1 time in total.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 23 Dec 2007, 23:22

So Madrid won 1-0. The finish from Baptista was great and the passing between him and van Nistelrooy leading up to the goal was brilliant.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 23 Dec 2007, 23:27

Croatianblood1 wrote:So Madrid won 1-0. The finish from Baptista was great and the passing between him and van Nistelrooy leading up to the goal was brilliant.
YES, so happy! Julio = Legend

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 23 Dec 2007, 23:27

that was one of the most embarrasing games ive watched. nothing but diving bitching and moaning. great goal though i have to say.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 23 Dec 2007, 23:43

ROIUSA wrote:that was one of the most embarrasing games ive watched. nothing but diving bitching and moaning. great goal though i have to say.
I wish i got to see the game, but I heard that Barca did not play well at all.

unknown

Post by unknown » 24 Dec 2007, 00:39

any1 watching A. madrid vs espanyol? aguerro just got sent off for nearly punching torrejon in the mouth after a blatent foul. looks like their chances for winning now are pretty low. its a pretty aggressive game aswell might not even watch the rest as i dont enjoy this type of matches to much...
Last edited by unknown on 24 Dec 2007, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 24 Dec 2007, 00:40

2brown347 wrote:Rijkaard must of wised up :? , but they still didn't have much of a chance without messi.
Possibly. They just needed a bit extra on the finishing, which might have been achieved if Messi was present but even then, its not as if they didnt have any scoring chances. They fought well and hard each time with each player giving his best.

The game was ridiculous. Never have I felt such a tense moment and enjoyed a game so much in the longest time. Both teams played very well. Barca attacked constantly trying to break apart the Madrid defence. Despite the tight defence, Barcelona was able to get in and take shots on the goal. They werent too lucky when it came to finishing. Madrid held down hard and defended with every ounce of their energy. They were very quick on the counter and terrorized barca's defence many times but Barca too made some great stops.

Goddamn! I am not even going to lie, This game was so tense and exciting to watch it was ridiculous. Both teams showed why the El Classico is the most intense matchup ever. They both played phenomenally. Everyone was heavily involved in that game and both the teams made such beautiful plays I died. To me, it was basically a stalemate with both teams terrorizing each other's defence consistently and the defences denying the attack regularly. The only play that made the difference was Julio Baptista's 1-2 with Ruud leading to a breathtaking finish and I gotta admit, that play was just too ridiculous to be stopped by anyone...........Baptista lol, what a bastard. Always has to score against teams I support......copa america final. He is too good yo.

There were such intense and dramatic moments. Like the captain to captain clash. Holy fu**ing sh*t. That was ridiculous. I died.

One person's performance I gotta mention though and it has to be Ronaldinho. If whatever I have to say right now offends you, I dont give a sh*t, I am fu**ing pissed...........fu** the dumbass internet article writers. They are fu**ing idiots who suck too much horsecock to know any sh*t. Are you fu**ing kidding me? First they speculate that he is going to head over the chelsea and then now they said he is going to be subbed for the classic. Man they dont know sh*t, why would any of you listen to them without trying to make sense of the situation. I was fu**ing confused when somebody told me that. Why would Rijkaard not play Ronaldinho when he has been saving him up for the one of the most important games of the season? Same with Deco, who was also involved in the attack and made some amazing passes.

Ronaldinho was playing for his life today. I have never seen him play this hard and be this involved in any game. He made some amazing plays that just left me speechless. He was serious and determined. Hell he was so fu**ing serious, he didnt give a sh*t about his apperance and decided to not wear that bandana. Ratherton you gotta acknowledge that man.

Despite whatever the fu** the rumours are, Ronaldinho is still considered one of the most vital pillars of the team and his actions and determination spoke for him today. No one wants him to leave and everybody respects his talent. Hell, he has the respect and faith of the coach and captain, which holds a hugely immense value over any dick riding, piss drinking sh*t stain of a writer who makes dumb rumours equally as well as he takes a fu**ing dick up his mangina. Near the end Madrid was defending heavily and Barcelona had to score, so Rikjaard took out deco and xavi to put in bojan and giovanni. Now it was four attackers up front and Rijkaard trusted Ronaldinho abilities as a playmaker. He gave him the freedom to be anywhere on the attack. Not only that, Puyol gave Ronaldinho the captain's armband when being subbed off, which he definitely deserved to wear in that game. Now sit back, ponder and tell me, how the fu** is Ronaldinho useless when the fu**ing coach and the captain themselves give him sh**load of respect like that? If you cant understand that or acknowledge his determination to be heavily involved in the team then thats a goddamn shame.

Also before any of you say anything I have to tell you all once again No Ronaldinho is not my favourite player, I am supporting him because he is part of a team that I support. Its true I started supporting Barcelona last year because Messi played for them but over the year I grew attached to the team and liked everything about them. In simpler words, if Messi were to leave the team, I would still considered myself a Barcelona fan. And no matter what Barca player any of you bring up and bash, I am going to disagree with you and defend him.

Remember, form is temporary, but class, class is permanent.

Now relax my rant is over.

In conclusion, this game was too good. Both teams were too good and despite the fact that Barcelona lost, I still enjoyed watching the game...................well because it was too goddamn good. So many players from both teams had such sick plays, man I fu**ing died lol. I am not worried though. This game was an important game but not the deciding one. Hopefully by the next El Classico, Messi and Henry are not injured and are ready to play. Hell lets hope nobody is injured cause I am going to throw a fit. Wow I cant wait for the next classico. This one was ridiculous.

unknown

Post by unknown » 24 Dec 2007, 00:43

wow nvm beautiful freekick goal by simao like 20 seconds after i posted that...

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 24 Dec 2007, 00:53

unknown wrote:wow nvm beautiful freekick goal by simao like 20 seconds after i posted that...
lol espanyol is too good this season man. I predict they are going to make a comeback and win. Wanna bet?