my signature

Signatures, avatars, web graphics and user-created art
cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

hey, i just tried my hand at making my own signature image. i'd say it's not bad for being my first one, certainly nothing compared to the ones kevin makes. i just wanted to see if i could get some input on here; i may take it down and do a new one altogether.

p.s. yes, it's me in the picture
Hala Galacticos

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

nice sig dude, i like the colors u put in and the font u used

peps1154
Veteran Member

its ok, I mean I dont think there is much to making those, they all loook equaly good to me.
P.S-I was wondering if it was you in the picture.

expert
Site Admin

Nice halo, makes you look like Jesus. Anyways, I can tell that you've done the tracing by hand (with a brush tool?) If you're using PhotoShop, try Select > Feather, it's much smoother

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Peps he said it was him. Anyway nice sig dude, thats a really nice pic i could make a tight ass one out of that.

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

expert wrote:Nice halo, makes you look like Jesus. Anyways, I can tell that you've done the tracing by hand (with a brush tool?) If you're using PhotoShop, try Select > Feather, it's much smoother
i actually got an old copy of photoshop elements from a teacher at school, so i was messing around with that mostly. i don't know if it has feather in it, that's why the outline looks so horrible.

EDIT - nevermind, it does. i'll try that when (or if) i make another one. i was pretty much just seeing what all elements could do, so i didn't look at all the features
R9KEvinR9 wrote:Peps he said it was him. Anyway nice sig dude, thats a really nice pic i could make a tight ass one out of that.
i'll pm you the original picture if you want to mess around with it some. i'm sure yours would turn out much better than mine if you did decide to make one
Hala Galacticos

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

What ya think???

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

WOW. do you care if i use that instead of the one i made for my signature?
that's really good. i love it.
Hala Galacticos

R9KEvinR9
Veteran Member

Yeah no doubt man i made it for you. Since you have photoshop i would suggest you put a border.

Juventus10FC

wow. i liked the original picture even if you made it with a crappy version but kevins... wow.

Gleb12
Sophomore Member

How do you make those?!

lil italy
Veteran Member

ifu go to the topic " i am taking requests " u can ask r9kevinr9 to make u one im sure he will do it if he has time.

edma
Sophomore Member

can anybody teach me how to make a signature and attach the signature? i'm new in the internet stuff..hehe :oops:
i want to improve my football skill from dribling to shooting.plz help me...

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

1. make a graphic (you can do it in photoshop, paintshop, or even paint) that is 300 x 200 pixels or less (i think; check your profile page to be sure)

2. upload it to the web. there are a lot of free services that will host it, such as photobucket, imageshack, piczo, and geocities. google one of those words in order to find them.

3. go to "my profile" on the EF side menu, when you're logged in. under that, go to signature, and put the link to your image (right click your image once it's uploaded, click properties, and the image link is under "image url") inside image tabs ( Image )

hope that helps :D
Hala Galacticos