2brown347 sig portfolio

Signatures, avatars, web graphics and user-created art
JulliuS2E
Senior Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 08 Jan 2008, 00:29

Post by JulliuS2E » 17 Apr 2008, 16:13

man..i really like it!
the valdivia sig texture is great
and the 7 and the Palmeiras symbol on diego souza sig is
SICK!
thank you very much!
but you said that you can change..
so if you put a bigger font on Valdivia and El MAgo 10
and choose a better font on Diego Souza sig..an put more green
however is really good you're a good sig maker!

tevezaholic

i think the same of you is so amazing..
but when 2brown347 finish my sigs
i'm gonna but the 2 or just one so you can use it!


2brown you made a good job
i really like it and i just told you to change
'cause i think that with this changes the sigs will
be perfect!

Thanks.!
ImageImage

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 17 Apr 2008, 22:04

JulliuS2E wrote:man..i really like it!
the valdivia sig texture is great
and the 7 and the Palmeiras symbol on diego souza sig is
SICK!
thank you very much!
but you said that you can change..
so if you put a bigger font on Valdivia and El MAgo 10
and choose a better font on Diego Souza sig..an put more green
however is really good you're a good sig maker!

tevezaholic

i think the same of you is so amazing..
but when 2brown347 finish my sigs
i'm gonna but the 2 or just one so you can use it!


2brown you made a good job
i really like it and i just told you to change
'cause i think that with this changes the sigs will
be perfect!

Thanks.!
Will do, it might take a day (tops) for me to get them up but I will asap, and the criticism is welcome, if I'm making a sig for someone it should be what they want.

dadude
New User
Posts: 5
Joined: 05 Apr 2008, 03:51

Post by dadude » 19 Apr 2008, 01:33

hey can u make me one of fracesco totti? i ried but its noware as good as the ones u make.

thx

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 19 Apr 2008, 01:37

dadude wrote:hey can u make me one of fracesco totti? i ried but its noware as good as the ones u make.

thx
ya, should be up tonight

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 19 Apr 2008, 03:37

Image
here's the sig jullius, it might be to busy but I figured I'd see what you think.

and here is yours dadude
Image

JulliuS2E
Senior Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 08 Jan 2008, 00:29

Post by JulliuS2E » 19 Apr 2008, 18:56

wow 2brown
it's amazing thank you man!
ImageImage

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post by Rome_Leader » 19 Apr 2008, 21:59

If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a C. Ronaldo one. That's my only specification, aside from some text of any kind that would say: "PERFECTION is always worth the PRICE." somewhere. Thanks a lot. ;)

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 19 Apr 2008, 22:23

Your breaking my balls here rome_leader :? , since your a good guy (and a chelsea fan) I'll do it, but I'll be dying inside the whole time. It'll be up tonight.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post by Rome_Leader » 19 Apr 2008, 22:36

I respect the player, don't like the team. ;\

Thanks :D

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 19 Apr 2008, 23:35

here's what I came up with :?
Image



Image
:twisted: so I wouldn't have to kick my own ass :P

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post by Rome_Leader » 19 Apr 2008, 23:49

The accused is entitled... :P

Thanks very much for this, I love it. And I'll have to compensate you someday for the torture you had to subject yourself to. :P

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member
Posts: 935
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 06:45

Post by Had2bHarry » 19 Apr 2008, 23:58

Nice ronaldo sigs dude, would look better imo, if the text in the background was more blended into the bg though kiu.

JuliusS2E, you have to quote 2brown347 in your sig.
Image
Sig by me

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 20 Apr 2008, 00:02

Rome_Leader wrote:The accused is entitled... :P

Thanks very much for this, I love it. And I'll have to compensate you someday for the torture you had to subject yourself to. :P
Your welcome :oops: Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post by Rome_Leader » 20 Apr 2008, 00:04

2brown347 wrote:
Rome_Leader wrote:The accused is entitled... :P

Thanks very much for this, I love it. And I'll have to compensate you someday for the torture you had to subject yourself to. :P
Your welcome :oops: Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift
Hey, get outta here, it's a private thread, go on! What is it? Hey, it's my sister's wedding. Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin.' ;\

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 20 Apr 2008, 01:18

Rome_Leader wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Rome_Leader wrote:The accused is entitled... :P

Thanks very much for this, I love it. And I'll have to compensate you someday for the torture you had to subject yourself to. :P
Your welcome :oops: Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift
Hey, get outta here, it's a private thread, go on! What is it? Hey, it's my sister's wedding. Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin.' ;\
It's good to have a fellow movie lover on this site :P

Post Reply