My Club To Be

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

erick wrote:my future club is america. i rather play in mexico then in gay spain,england,or germany.
How strange that gay Spain, England and Germany just happen to house the best clubs in the world. :wink:
sig by 2brown347

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

barcahooligan wrote:
erick wrote:my future club is america. i rather play in mexico then in gay spain,england,or germany.
How strange that gay Spain, England and Germany just happen to house the best clubs in the world. :wink:
Cuz they eat all off of everyone else's plate. Their like hey South America you got players, can we have em. Eh my Dutch friends, you guys got a lot of talent, you wanna play for the 1337 haxorz leagues. How can u resist the millions they got to offer. And the BPL basically owns Africa(sad to say it). I would love to see how good the Spanish, English, and German leagues would be without all of their foreign talent.

Charles V of the Holy Roman Empire forever!

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

The Dutch League has very little non-dutch players. It is a great league :D

Please let's keep it on topic.

ZZizou
Veteran Member

iwannagopro wrote:The Dutch League has very little non-dutch players. It is a great league :D

Yeah but the best dutch players are from Suriname which is a former dutch colonie.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

ZZizou wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:The Dutch League has very little non-dutch players. It is a great league :D

Yeah but the best dutch players are from Suriname which is a former dutch colonie.
I've already gone over this. If you're descended from Suriname, you are Dutch.

It doesn't make a difference, most of the Surinamese(?) players were born inthe Netherlands or moved there when they were young.

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member

Hehe, same situation in Finnish league. 16-20 year old Finns and rest are from Africa. There is more Zambians than Finnish people in my home club. :)

ZZizou
Veteran Member

iwannagopro wrote:
ZZizou wrote:

I've already gone over this. If you're descended from Suriname, you are Dutch.

It doesn't make a difference, most of the Surinamese(?) players were born inthe Netherlands or moved there when they were young.
Suriname is an apart country.So if the Surinamese players decided to play for their country Holland wouldn't be a great football country anymore.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

ya it would, rite now, they have davids from suriname, and the rest are dutch

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Seriously iwannagopro professional football is so so so hard to break into, you can go and try out for eredivisie clubs but dont be too suprised if you dont make the cut and go down to the second division and you can work your way up.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

He already stated that he's not looking for people to tell him that, because he knows. All he is looking for are club recommendations.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Soccer4Life wrote:He already stated that he's not looking for people to tell him that, because he knows. All he is looking for are club recommendations.
Thanks soccer4life. Nice to see you back :D

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Is Suriname kinda like catalonia?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

MSILancer7 wrote:Is Suriname kinda like catalonia?
What do you mean? They have nothing to do with each other at all. Suriname is an ex-Dutch colony, and Catalonia is a region of Spain.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

iwannagopro wrote:
MSILancer7 wrote:Is Suriname kinda like catalonia?
What do you mean? They have nothing to do with each other at all. Suriname is an ex-Dutch colony, and Catalonia is a region of Spain.
In other words,

no.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

I mean like the fact that it is its own country but al of there players play for the bigger country that they r a part of