My Club To Be

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 29 Oct 2007, 06:08

Guess what guys... I talked with my parents... and after this Christmas I am going to go live with my grandparents in Arnhem, Netherlands.

F*CK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just have to pretend to be a Vitesse Arnhem fan :lol:

Vitesse Arnhem are 4th on the table at the moment by the way, so they are pretty damn good.

I can't believe it is really happening.

Wish me luck, only six more weeks until I'm outta California.

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 29 Oct 2007, 06:12

but Iwannagopro, does this mean that you're living there for good? Are u leaving EF?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 29 Oct 2007, 06:26

keller8 wrote:but Iwannagopro, does this mean that you're living there for good? Are u leaving EF?
I'm gonna bring my comp, I have a laptop :D

So I will still post on EF.

I'm going to be living there for good most likely. I'm going to be taking this special course that is supposed to be able to get you into any uni in the world. It is called the international bachelorette's degree or something like that.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 29 Oct 2007, 15:28

wow thats awesome! good luck on your course too, when do you have to take it? Is there any way you can study for it?

have you narrowed down a club to tryout for? I'm jelous you get to live there lol i've always wanted to visit but you get to live there.

is there school system like it is in england, where you can be done with school at 16?

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz » 29 Oct 2007, 19:43

Ooo, the IB program. I qualified for it, but I decided not to go cuz it's really a workload. I wish you luck, it takes alot of dedication to do well in IB if you're in a hard school.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 29 Oct 2007, 22:28

wow, thats great, i would've suggested Ajax because they're academy is legendary, but you said you'd turned you're back on them. if i were you i'd do my best to go to Feyenoord,

btw do you have any canadian cousins or 2nd cousins

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Post by fr33k1ck » 29 Oct 2007, 23:23

Not trying to hate or anything, but you been talking about going to the Netherlands for a while, and how you cant wait to go, but once you get over their, you are gonna hate it and are gonna be moving back to the US. Trust me, 2 of my friends from here left to go live in the Netherlands, and at first they liked it, then they hated it. Now their back here. They said it made them appreciate the US more after going to the Netherlands, so same thing will prolly happen to you. So i suspect we will be seeing you post from California again by March/April. Just bein' real.

Norm

Post by Norm » 29 Oct 2007, 23:26

how u bein real? da fu** u no bout this kid? u see what he write but u don't sh*t bout him like u know ur friends. Maybe he wants it more than those 2 friends u had. Did they even go over there for soccer? probably not so u can
t even compare. u sersiously can
t say sh*t

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 29 Oct 2007, 23:26

fr33k1ck wrote:Not trying to hate or anything, but you been talking about going to the Netherlands for a while, and how you cant wait to go, but once you get over their, you are gonna hate it and are gonna be moving back to the US. Trust me, 2 of my friends from here left to go live in the Netherlands, and at first they liked it, then they hated it. Now their back here. They said it made them appreciate the US more after going to the Netherlands, so same thing will prolly happen to you. So i suspect we will be seeing you post from California again by March/April. Just bein' real.
And you obviously don't know me at all.

If you have read any of my posts, you would know that I love the Netherlands and Europe. I'm even learning Dutch at the moment. I love the people the music, there is not really anything I don't like.

I'm not leaving the Netherlands... I'm going to go through the whole IB program there. You just watch, I'm a dedicated kind of guy.

:D

Thanks for all the support guys!

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 29 Oct 2007, 23:27

Norm wrote:how u bein real? da fu** u no bout this kid? u see what he write but u don't sh*t bout him like u know ur friends. Maybe he wants it more than those 2 friends u had. Did they even go over there for soccer? probably not so u can
t say sh*t
Well thanks Norm... thanks for standing up for me... but no need to curse, let's keep it clean. This is a happy time for me :D

Norm

Post by Norm » 29 Oct 2007, 23:29

iwannagopro wrote:
Norm wrote:how u bein real? da fu** u no bout this kid? u see what he write but u don't sh*t bout him like u know ur friends. Maybe he wants it more than those 2 friends u had. Did they even go over there for soccer? probably not so u can
t say sh*t
Well thanks Norm... thanks for standing up for me... but no need to curse, let's keep it clean. This is a happy time for me :D
haha np, sry bout that cursing

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 29 Oct 2007, 23:30

arsenalfc08 wrote:wow thats awesome! good luck on your course too, when do you have to take it? Is there any way you can study for it?

have you narrowed down a club to tryout for? I'm jelous you get to live there lol i've always wanted to visit but you get to live there.

is there school system like it is in england, where you can be done with school at 16?
I'm going to try out for Velp vc first I think, and then hopefully from there I get spotted by a Vitesse Arnhem scout.

Thanks for the luck, and since I'm taking the IB program I have to do it for four years.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 30 Oct 2007, 00:17

WHEN you make it remember i was there with you every step of the way k

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

Post by fr33k1ck » 30 Oct 2007, 00:19

Eh we'll see.

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 30 Oct 2007, 00:31

Good Luck IWGP!

400th post. YAY!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."