My Club To Be

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
ZZizou
Veteran Member

Post by ZZizou » 14 Jun 2007, 17:18

yes I know I live in Belgium but I'm 16 and I play for a low level youth team(5th division) a but I will change that soon.
But what I ment which level could a Super-Y-team could get in Belgium.

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 14 Jun 2007, 21:13

If i was you, unless your looking to tryout for Ajax, which has a brilliant youth system, id be looking to find a club in either Italy, Spain or England, because they are the strongest leagues and will give you the most opportunities.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 14 Jun 2007, 21:20

That's true, but he's Dutch, and he's going to be there, not somewhere else.

Also, I have heard that these "great" clubs don't have the most stellar development in young players, which ultimately is what is needed for youth players. Ajax has developed brilliant players though.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 15 Jun 2007, 02:23

The Dutch youth system is all about keeping their native players there and breeding their own players. That is why their youth system is so great. Some of the greatest players of all time have come from this country and system. Also, all the coaches there are really smart and now exactly when you should be traded off to continue your training. They really care about what kind of player you become. Also I am Dutch, and there is no way I would want to live anywhere else. I have already experienced Spain, Italian football is crap in my opinion, and England hasn't produced many good players recently, while Holland has.

Arobben16
New User

Post by Arobben16 » 15 Jun 2007, 10:03

one of our families friends son plays for RKC Waalwijk and they said it is a really good club

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 15 Jun 2007, 17:52

Arobben16 wrote:one of our families friends son plays for RKC Waalwijk and they said it is a really good club
They just got relegated. Maybe if they get back into the eredivisie I will think about it.

Right now I am thinkg about either Utrecht, Rotterdam, or Enschede (FC Twente).

bremenALLtheWAY

Post by bremenALLtheWAY » 15 Jun 2007, 18:29

hey iwannagopro how are you going to get trials?? i went to world youth day and stayed at one guys house who knows people in the psv organization and he said he could get my trial but i dont think im good enough yet... but just wondering how are you gonna get yours?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 15 Jun 2007, 18:38

I have contacts... trust me.

bremenALLtheWAY

Post by bremenALLtheWAY » 15 Jun 2007, 18:45

alrite well can you speak dutch? because that would be cool cuz i can to let me know and we can talk dutch

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 15 Jun 2007, 19:04

bremenALLtheWAY wrote:alrite well can you speak dutch? because that would be cool cuz i can to let me know and we can talk dutch
I wish I did :(

I am learning, but I can understand pretty well. I write my grandfather in Dutch, but my dad helps me a ton. Also my Dad speaks to me in Dutch and I speak back in English. Do you want to try that? I would love to get some practice in! What is your MSN?

ZZizou
Veteran Member

Post by ZZizou » 15 Jun 2007, 19:16

Ik wens je veel geluk met het bereiken van je dromen.(I wish you good luck with realising your dreams).
Dutch is a very difficult language to lurn if it's not your first language.I have no probleme with it because I can speak it since I was a kid but my father had a lot of difficulties learning it and especially the order of the words.
The advise that I can give you is try maybe to go to Dutch forums some times that helped me a lot with my english.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 15 Jun 2007, 19:29

Hey thanks for the advice zzizou... I will try that!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 15 Jun 2007, 23:04

Are you planning on going over for a month or so, getting a trial, and then coming back here and leaving again for good?..., or are you going to just go and live there? I'm interested to know your plan of action.
Last edited by gnarlyjim on 15 Jun 2007, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

ageorge
Veteran Member

Post by ageorge » 15 Jun 2007, 23:13

They just got relegated. Maybe if they get back into the Eredivisie I will think about it.
I don't think you should snub clubs like that, unless you are good enough to play in the Eredivisie. If you first off get accepted into the academy, and then get a first team spot , AND THEN impress better clubs you will get good offers, Theo Walcott played for Southampton 2nd division England and now look where he plays, Arsenal. Playing in the Eredivisie is not as easy as it sounds, watch some of those games in person to compare yourself to those top players to chart your progress.
"I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate."<STRIKE>Thierry Henry</STRIKE>

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 16 Jun 2007, 00:37

gnarlyjim wrote:Are you planning on going over for a month or so, getting a trial, and then coming back here and leaving again for good?..., or are you going to just go and live there? I'm interested to know your plan of action.
No I plan on leaving, staying there for 6 months, coming back for a month maybe, then either living there, or my parents might move, because they have already been talking about moving to Holland, and by then my dad would be ready with his business.

Also good point ageorge... I will think about RKC Waalwijk... they had been in the Eredivisie for ages, and it was just last year that they got relegated, they will probably come back up.