My Club To Be

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 08 Nov 2007, 03:20

MSILancer7 wrote:I mean like the fact that it is its own country but al of there players play for the bigger country that they r a part of
Read up on Catalonia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalonia

They haven't been their own country for around 800-900 years.

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Post by MSILancer7 » 09 Nov 2007, 01:34

My bad

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 18 Nov 2007, 05:22

have you decided officially what club you are trying to get a trial for?

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 18 Nov 2007, 07:05

Davidson9 wrote:have you decided officially what club you are trying to get a trial for?
Vitesse Arnhem is the one I'm going to try to get on.

At the moment I have a spot waiting for me on the C1 team for Velp, whose adult team is in 4th division.

Enok
New User

Post by Enok » 18 Nov 2007, 12:41

It would be fantastic if you got into Vitesse (who are pretty good).

Velp is a good option as well as you could probably break into their first team earlier (provided that you are good - I don't know you) and get noticed by clubs in higher divisions by the time you are 20yrs old or something.

Anyway, good luck!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

Post by Rulezzz » 18 Nov 2007, 14:30

ZZizou wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:
ZZizou wrote: Yeah but the best dutch players are from Suriname which is a former dutch colonie.
I've already gone over this. If you're descended from Suriname, you are Dutch.

It doesn't make a difference, most of the Surinamese(?) players were born inthe Netherlands or moved there when they were young.
Suriname is an apart country.So if the Surinamese players decided to play for their country Holland wouldn't be a great football country anymore.
I dont quite understand what your trying to say, If someone was born in the Surinam and left when they were two years old, then they went to Holland and lived their 18 years they have every right to play for Holland, if they wanna play for Surinam then they can but they have been in Holland so long you can feel dutch makes sense doesnt it?

And if they are born in Holland and are of Surinamese descent then they are as dutch as a pair of clogs.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ZZizou
Veteran Member

Post by ZZizou » 18 Nov 2007, 19:20

Yes I completely agree with you but I just wanted to say that the best Dutch players came from Suriname and maybe have lived a great part of their life in Suriname.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 18 Nov 2007, 19:24

ZZizou wrote:Yes I completely agree with you but I just wanted to say that the best Dutch players came from Suriname and maybe have lived a great part of their life in Suriname.
no the best dutch players come from either Rotterdam in the Nederlands or Utrecht in the Nederlands

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 19 Nov 2007, 01:08

Davidson9 wrote:
ZZizou wrote:Yes I completely agree with you but I just wanted to say that the best Dutch players came from Suriname and maybe have lived a great part of their life in Suriname.
no the best dutch players come from either Rotterdam in the Nederlands or Utrecht in the Nederlands
Ya. Johan Cruijff came from Amsterdam, and he sucked.

Anyone who is not from Rotterdam, Utrecht, or Suriname in the Netherlands sucks.

I love generalizations.
Last edited by iwannagopro on 19 Nov 2007, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 19 Nov 2007, 01:09

iwannagopro wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
Ya. Johan Cruijff came from Amsterdam, and he sucked.

Anyone who is not from Rotterdam or Utrecht in the Netherlands sucks.

I love generalizations.
im not saying anyone that doesn't come from Utrecht or Rotterdam sucks, im just saying many great players have come from both cities, sorry no need to get angry, if it makes you calm down the best freestylers come from Amsterdam

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 19 Nov 2007, 01:12

P.S. IWGP hates Rotterdam. Don't even mention it. :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 19 Nov 2007, 01:17

ROTTERDAM, my friend went to both Amsterdam and Rotterdam and said that in Amsterdam there were spare needles, and people smoking pot, people havin sex wit the blinds open, so he liked rotterdam better...jks

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 19 Nov 2007, 05:38

Davidson9 wrote:ROTTERDAM, my friend went to both Amsterdam and Rotterdam and said that in Amsterdam there were spare needles, and people smoking pot, people havin sex wit the blinds open, so he liked rotterdam better...jks
Aren't you barrels of fun.

Let's generalize an entire city from what we have seen on the telly. Because the telly is all knowing isn't it.

Get a life.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 19 Nov 2007, 05:47

iwannagopro wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:ROTTERDAM, my friend went to both Amsterdam and Rotterdam and said that in Amsterdam there were spare needles, and people smoking pot, people havin sex wit the blinds open, so he liked rotterdam better...jks
Aren't you barrels of fun.

Let's generalize an entire city from what we have seen on the telly. Because the telly is all knowing isn't it.

Get a life.
:lol: Wow, post of the year?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin