5%
i wanna go pro but dont think iam gonna make it
16%

Total votes: 81

adnankhan
Veteran Member

every body who wanna go pro??

Post by adnankhan » 20 May 2007, 16:01

oK all my friends...i know prolly every 1 in this forum wanna go pro.

those who wanna go pro just post a reply i just wanna see how many wanna go pro...

if u just play soccer as a fun activity just post a reply...

Plz do that i really wanna know how many pplz wanna go pro..

Best
New User

Post by Best » 20 May 2007, 16:08

yes i wanna go pro, its my biggest dream. sometimes i don't know if im gonna make it, but then people in my life come with stupid comments like ''you should focus on school than this stupid sport, you are totally obsessed'' and sh*t.. that makes me wanna practice even more and makes me believe
even more! i just want to be a part of those guys, going on the pitch, warming up, millions watching, playing together, and it doesn't matter if i am on the bench, i just want to be a part of the pro's.

sometimes i just think that its too good to be true..

adnankhan
Veteran Member

Post by adnankhan » 20 May 2007, 16:14

Best wrote:yes i wanna go pro, its my biggest dream. sometimes i don't know if im gonna make it, but then people in my life come with stupid comments like ''you should focus on school than this stupid sport, you are totally obsessed'' and sh*t.. that makes me wanna practice even more and makes me believe
even more! i just want to be a part of those guys, going on the pitch, warming up, millions watching, playing together, and it doesn't matter if i am on the bench, i just want to be a part of the pro's.

sometimes i just think that its too good to be true..
i hear u .....thats how u shoud think..

Foxmero

Post by Foxmero » 20 May 2007, 16:55

of course i wann go pro thats what i was born for. My dream and i will not stop at anything to stop.and i iknow ill make it i dont care how good other people are cause in my heart i already made it. Now i have to apply it to the real world
I Will Win The World Cup No Matter What It Takes
Image.

Thanks Shifty_fsu

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 20 May 2007, 17:03

I wanna go pro, just like Iwannagopro.

Anyway, of course I want to. You'll never get anywhere if you don't believe in yourself. If I don't go pro, I will still be glad that I have spent so much time playing footy. It has to be fun for you to go pro, and football is the thing that brings me happiness so why not play? :wink:

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 20 May 2007, 17:16

Yea... the only reason I would like to go pro, is because I simply love playing. When I am out on the pitch, and playing well, I smile. I simply love to do it. Scoring goals give me thrills, giving assists give me thrills, even making a slide tackle! That is why I want to go pro.

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer » 20 May 2007, 17:23

I jz think for career shud do wat you like...and if you like footy ,why not...althogh, tbh,i dun think shud treat it as a job, or duty but treat it as a passion...and like aim to be the best in the world...I mean like...if you dribbling better then Maradona,shoot better then Pele,have control like Zidane...I think will go pro...

Nephisto
New User

Post by Nephisto » 20 May 2007, 19:21

[x] i just play soccer because its fun
I played much football years ago but stopped when my club disbanded.
Now Im playing with friends once a week or more when its good weather but Im not serious on becoming pro.
Ill look out for a club soon and play more seriously but first its about fun.. and becoming best as possible but pro is way too far for now. :wink:

soccerdude510

Post by soccerdude510 » 22 May 2007, 23:42

yea I want to go pro....but so does everybody else thats why it is hard for people to go pro i bet mor then 75% of the people on this site wanna go pro but face it wat are the chances that this will happen? I am not trying to be rude or show disrespect but it's bitch to go pro and less then 15% of the poeple here will go pro....but i would love to go pro

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 22 May 2007, 23:48

soccerdude510 wrote:...and less then 15% of the poeple here will go pro
Much less than 15% of the people on here will go pro.

adnankhan
Veteran Member

Post by adnankhan » 23 May 2007, 00:47

but dont give up hope guyz.....
i wanna be a pro player but if i dont make it ill be a be a pro coach

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

Post by EnSoUl » 23 May 2007, 06:20

lol yeah thats exactly right, if you can't be a pro player be a pro something else!, coach, manager, physio or something! just try and become something pro!
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 23 May 2007, 09:05

I don't just want to go pro, I know I will be pro. It is not difficult to become pro, whats difficult for most people is believing in themselves or to even comprehend being a pro. They see it as some impossible phenomenal task and that's one of the reasons why you find it hard to acheive. Every pro player was in the exact same position as everyone on this site maybe even worse off, but they still made it simply because they believed they could and they trusted their thoughts and what they wanted. To become pro, you just have to have your mind and once you have that you can create your life how you want it.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

Rocky
Veteran Member

Post by Rocky » 23 May 2007, 13:53

Not only am I going pro, I am determined to become one of the worlds best.
When you read this you are probably thinking ''Yeah right, in your dream''
but if you really want to achieve something then say it out loud, don't be ashamed :!:
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

Steve11
Sophomore Member

Post by Steve11 » 23 May 2007, 17:18

belija91 wrote:I don't just want to go pro, I know I will be pro. It is not difficult to become pro, whats difficult for most people is believing in themselves or to even comprehend being a pro. They see it as some impossible phenomenal task and that's one of the reasons why you find it hard to acheive. Every pro player was in the exact same position as everyone on this site maybe even worse off, but they still made it simply because they believed they could and they trusted their thoughts and what they wanted. To become pro, you just have to have your mind and once you have that you can create your life how you want it.
i totally agree with u :D :!: :!: :!:
FREE PROGRAMM-DOWNLOADS !!!

CLICK ON THE LINK AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE ME PAGE (mich)

http://myworld.ebay.at/johnhssf/

Steve

P.S: Addresses worth looking at

http://www.austrianretreats.com/catalogue/index.php
http://www.fishwithus.org/portal/index.php