how good r u really?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
kremlin
New User

how good r u really?

Post by kremlin » 19 May 2005, 16:04

i have seen a lot of threads, and every person is saying they r an amazing talent, im wondering why u ppl aren't being picked up left right and center. if wat u say is true. pls explain this to me, ppl on here saying they can do all this amazing stuff, why aren't u world famous if thats the case?

:? :shock:

dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 19 May 2005, 20:11

we r all big liars thats why. hehe. i dont think i suck, but a lot of it is about being in the right place at the right time, common sense, im not gonna play in some highschool game and get noticed by a pro scout, yea right.

but when those open tryouts come around, u know i will try and find a way to go.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 20 May 2005, 01:42

I dun remember I said I can do amazing stuff.

But dun worry, people here are good. I dun mind what they typed. It's a forum and I'm open to any views. Some of them could be a rising star now as we speak.

J
Admin

Post by J » 20 May 2005, 04:15

I am the best player to ever walk the face of the earth :lol:

pascalfrik

Post by pascalfrik » 20 May 2005, 05:06

I don't know if i'm amazing or not just because i play against guys that are 20/35 years old and i score a lot against them but i'm not bad i guess.

soccerfreak14
Sophomore Member

Post by soccerfreak14 » 20 May 2005, 13:19

i know that i'm good. at first i use to be a stricker but decided to switch to defense and not many opponents get by me becuase of my patience, aggressiveness and my speed. :)

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

Post by cfrealmadrid » 20 May 2005, 19:28

i wouldn't say i'm the best player on my team, but once in a while i'll try something amazing, which can seperate the good players from the ones who are just there. i mean usually i play with reasonable sense, and i pass out of danger when i need to. sometimes though, i'll just go on a huge run and take on everyone. that's just my style though.
Hala Galacticos

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 22 May 2005, 13:48

I'm nothing special... but I'm pretty dangerous on the ball. Certainly not the best player in my team though.

ben

Post by ben » 11 Jun 2005, 22:30

without trying to sound extremely arrogant i am a pretty classy player who can definetly change a match. my main strength is dribbling and scoring and many a time this season i have scored vital goals for my team.

ps we got promoted in my first season at the club, unfortunately we came runners up by 1 point! :cry:
kaka' is a legend!

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Post by jdefoe » 12 Jun 2005, 01:17

i'm gods gift to soccer :lol:

i'm not a flashy player, but I can shoot, pass, and dribble pretty well

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Post by *~El Maestro~* » 13 Jun 2005, 15:27

im not that good and i never said i was. i do good enough on the pitch thats it but im nothing special to look at. im in africa and here people play real flashy sometimes... unfortunately im not one of them. lol

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 14 Jun 2005, 01:40

*~El Maestro~* wrote:im not that good and i never said i was. i do good enough on the pitch thats it but im nothing special to look at. im in africa and here people play real flashy sometimes... unfortunately im not one of them. lol
Hey, being too flashy isn't healthy for the team, man. Keep yer chin up cos somehow, a team needs a player who can play holding role for the team.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 15 Jun 2005, 20:42

everyone tells me that i am brilliant, but too bad i play in defence for just 7 months....
i am top goalscorer among defenders in my league (10 goals)...
last weekend i hit 2 against fc dorcol (local derby)....
i will have time to show myself next season in 2nd youth league...
i have almost everything needed for success: good strength, stamina, shooting, speed, tackling, dribbling, ball control, jumping, heading, my own original tricks
i just need coordination and acceleration, and maybe better concentration on the game
that just kills me....
here i don't say that i am new ronaldinho, but i have my own football style, different from all other, i play some tricks you would never think of
using in a game, and i hear other coaches comments after some good move often, but in the same time bad words coming out of my coaches mouth, because he wants me playing simple....

but i see all your posts like you are some small gods in football.....
then why your national teams usually suck?!

lucas2411
Sophomore Member

Post by lucas2411 » 20 Jun 2005, 14:05

jcdenton, you seem to be the most arrogant and up yourself person on this entire website. All the best players i know are extremely humble, it is the people who are no good that need to tell everyone how good they supposedly are. If you are good then get some modesty, and if your crap then shut your mouth.

Maradona
Veteran Member

Post by Maradona » 20 Jun 2005, 20:34

jcdenton I've read almost all your posts and you seem to be a very active member but next time can you post a clip of yourself playing in your club. You've said many things about urself and I would really like to see how you really play. I'm not forcing you or anything but we are all curious...(no offense). All I can say I have a long way to go if I wanna be like Diego Maradona :)
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.