Expert FC: The Team

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
Gmore

Sorry kid, I am going to have to be fair to those that came first, and leave things the way they are.

And for those that haven't caught on, we aren't really making a team. We aren't really building a stadium. We aren't really making jerseys. They are only fantasy. We're just having a little fun, separating the men of this website from the boys.
GK – ?
RB – Fir _nev (if he chooses to return from retirement)
CB – jcdenton
LB – Sfspitfire23
RM – goldboots7
CM – dooglas
CM – robben12
LM – Rosario
AM – Gmore
CF – *yung-ital*
CF – Magicfeet

dooglas
Veteran Member

aww really....:P
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

thats pretty cool...sounds like a good team :D thanks

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Kitman post, I'll gladly grab that one once U find a RB.

Wiseman_philosopher

Gmore wrote:Sorry kid, I am going to have to be fair to those that came first, and leave things the way they are.

And for those that haven't caught on, we aren't really making a team. We aren't really building a stadium. We aren't really making jerseys. They are only fantasy. We're just having a little fun, separating the men of this website from the boys.
i was one of the first :?: :?: :?:
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

fir_nev

RB position, any takers?

It's easy actually, until U must mark pacy and skilfull winger like Giggs.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

yeah, but even that can be easy, you can tackle him hard once or twice, and no one will try to go pass you again! :D
problems start when your midfielders stay in the attack so you have to keep the whole side!

Rosario

when a class winger is on his game eg,ronaldo,jaoquin,then it is the most beautiful sight in football.it seems as if they are gliding over the ground.these players love to be tackled as i do.its like a compliment to wingers.if you are a brave winger and at your best,their is little that can be done to stop them.

fir_nev

*Sigh* Those were the days.... :wink:

Kew

ill take goalie just to be on the team =D

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Rosario wrote:when a class winger is on his game eg,ronaldo,jaoquin,then it is the most beautiful sight in football.it seems as if they are gliding over the ground.these players love to be tackled as i do.its like a compliment to wingers.if you are a brave winger and at your best,their is little that can be done to stop them.
yep thats true, i like getting tackled as long as it doesnt injure me, because it shows that I was being too smart for the defender or he just coulndt do anyhting to get me so he had to tackle me.

Magicfeet

By tackled, you do mean fouled, right? Otherwise that is a rather odd comment, as I doubt many wingers enjoy having the ball taken off them! :?

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

Magicfeet wrote:By tackled, you do mean fouled, right? Otherwise that is a rather odd comment, as I doubt many wingers enjoy having the ball taken off them! :?
yea i mean fouled, i would rather keep the ball and do something with it but if i get fouled it just means that I was being better than the defender. I bet when i turn 17 the tackles will be rougher. Sometimes they are pretty tough when i play with older players but i jus try to play as rough as them if they go too far.

Magicfeet

Ok was just making sure. :)

I know what you mean, if a defender takes me out, it shows I've outdone him. I wouldn't say I liked it, per se... I'd prefer to have dodged the challenge completely and crossed/passed/shot, but there is a certain sense of satisfaction when a player has to stop you by fouling you.

Unless they clatter you, on the other hand. Or you get fouled every time you get the ball... that's really started to bug me recently. Too many times in recent games do I just get the backs of my legs smacked as I go past somebody. It's enough to make a Magicfeet cry, it is :cry:

peps1154
Veteran Member

Thats what happens to me all the time. Im a tricky winger and I always get fouled. I have so many bruises and cuts on my legs but in the end they just remind me that each one comes from a diffrent person who couldn't stop me in any other way. Therfore I will say that I enjoy getting fouled.