Expert FC: The Team

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
Gmore

3-4-1-2 formation

GK – ?
RB – Fir _nev (if he chooses to return from retirement)
CB – jcdenton
LB – Sfspitfire23
RM – goldboots7
CM – dooglas
CM – robben12
LM – Rosario
AM – Gmore
CF – *yung-ital*
CF – Magicfeet

Subs:
Maradona, Fantasista, HJK, Johnny114life, Wiseman_philosopher, Nicky D

Captain – Gmore
Set Pieces – goldboots7, Rosario, Gmore

Goalkeeper is our only dillemma. Seeing that our only applicant for the spot was once scored on 17 times in a game, we would be better off continuing our search for a goalkeeper. Anybody will do, anybody is better than Fir_nev.

And of course if a gem of a player turns up, we could make a bid for him. As soon as I figure out how to edit my signature, the starting lineup will get its recognition.

Wiseman_philosopher

i'v bin dropped : :(
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Gmore

Sorry wiseman, I had to make some tough decisions today. And being on the bench of this team is no disgrace. Not even the legendary Maradona could crack the starting lineup.

Magicfeet

Me like. 8)

Don't worry, I'll be sure to bag a hat-trick every game. Maybe. Well... probably not. In fact, it's pretty unlikely. You never know though.

Maradona
Veteran Member

What are the positions for the subs? Being a sub I have no problem with it because for a "newbie" compared to other members in EF who played for quite few years, I feel that I achieved something.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Gmore

If I remember right, all of the subs specified that they were some sort of midfielder, except for Nicky D. And he just said that he was like Michael Owen and Luis Garcia. :?

dooglas
Veteran Member

thanks man :)...we should find other soccer forums and challenge them or something :S haha. i dont know.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

*Breaks down onto the floor*

I'm honoured. Trully honoured by Gmore's starting line-up. U guys have brought tears to my eyes announcing me as a RB. The only way to really contribute to the team is that I'll have to travel back to 2001 to bring my oldself into the squad. That was my peak form (W: 20 D: 5 L: 0) for all games I started ironically.

I have to turn the offer down eventually. Would prefer to play the role as scout/kit man.

My last competitive game with my team before we separated to pursue our education. Me - captain.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

our defence is ok even without a GK and RB, we have solid CB and LB

dooglas
Veteran Member

no GK??

haha better to have someone in there than no one.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

jdefoe
Forum groupie

hmm, do you have a reserve team :o :lol:

Wiseman_philosopher

I used to play goalkeeper when I was younger, and first started. I was too afraid to play for the year I was in, so played for the year below. I had to play for the C team in a competition because I was too old. We were drawn with our A team (??), and I kept it 0-0 practically on my own (people were praising me loads after). We went through to the second round and were knocked out very controversially (the opposition were a B team fielding their A team players as well, to get both their teams through).

But that was about 6-7 years ago, and I played defence, and now striker.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Rosario

why isnt defoe the mod on.he has knowledge,i always look at his posts.why not put him as the assistant gaf or coach or something.

B Heck

Is there an opening for strength and conditioning coach or nutritionist?

Gmore

I'm pretty sure that defoe didn't respond to the thread for the couple of weeks that it was up. jermaine, we can still make room for a good player.

As for B Heck, you are the new Strength and Conditioning Coach as well as body gaurd for team captain and star player, Gmore. (I am 5'10", 150).