Expertfootball club

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 27 Apr 2005, 19:25

ahh...what it would be to live in europe :(
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 27 Apr 2005, 21:24

Serbia!!! Cool, if you are that good but you never mentioned your name.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

soccerchic_06
Veteran Member

Post by soccerchic_06 » 27 Apr 2005, 22:15

For REAL! u guys got it made who live in europe or south america that play soccer!! well, kinda

Rosario

Post by Rosario » 27 Apr 2005, 23:22

jcdenton where is that tournament.im going in july to italy for a tournament called the italy cup.teams from usa and europe.good luck with your tournament cos it sounds prestigious and there may be scouts.these tournies are cool.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 28 Apr 2005, 01:19

Who pays for transportation??

I am going to a A.C. Perugia camp.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 28 Apr 2005, 06:46

Happy to come back from retirement if U insist. LOL.

Highest level of competition: League for corporations
Year: 99-03
Position: RB / makeshift GK
Played: 96
Goals: 24

Strength-
Penalty taker for team
Good header
Good tackling
Likes overlapping
Organised defence to their tightest
Anticipation rarely disappoint me

Weakness-
Slow pace
Bad crossing.
Too clean. Only at times will foul on desperate situations.
Goalkeeping, not good! Once lost 17-0.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 28 Apr 2005, 08:11

FCBarcelona: Serbia!!! Cool, if you are that good but you never mentioned your name.
what is that supposed to mean? my name is nemanja by the way. this tournament in Viareggio takes place every february. all the best european teams send their youngsters (2 years ago Martins and Pasquale played for Inter). some "scout" wanted reccomend me to one of serbian clubs that went there this year. but i didn't hear from him for 2 weeks. and Barcelona where are you from? is your name dalibor by the way?
and i know i am the strongest player, the most powerful player and the best throw in taker my age (1988) in serbia

Gmore

Post by Gmore » 28 Apr 2005, 12:53

Yeah it kinda sucks being a soccer player in America. You get made fun of and all of the football/baseball/basketball players think that they are playing the greatest sport in the world. I don't know how many times I have heard "soccer is g**" or "soccer is for q*****". It's funny though, considering we aren't overweight, don't wear tight pants, don' try to tackle each other, and each of our plays don't start with the quarterback putting his hands on the center's buttocks. I also hear how football, baseball, and basketball take more intelligence than soccer. But we don't have to use plays or hand signals. We have to do everything on the fly.

Maybe one day I will move to Europe or South America.

Rosario

Post by Rosario » 28 Apr 2005, 18:04

americans don't understand soccer.it is the best game in the world.in america it isn't half as physical as in my country.if i went to america and players like me their conception would change.they would realise its far too tough and skilful for them.here,it seems the other team just go out to kick you and not the ball.anyway,tell those qu*** friends of yours that they wouldn't survive playing rugby here.even the american football players would look like bitch*s.i know americans when they were here they said we are mad to play this game.''where are the padding'' they said.[if you don't know rugby then its kind of american football type game except no padding].i laugh when i see those americans think their tough.my brothers going to america to play soccer next year.i'd love to show these people what i can do.they'll never want to mark me again.in my senior teams league most wouldn't survive.

dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 28 Apr 2005, 18:33

actually rosario we have very skilled youth players, there is just a stigma about US soccer, just like wherever you are from not everyone is cut out to be a soccer player, and yes a lot of us do understand the beautiful game and have the same passion for it as anyone else, USA has a large as population, and was formed by breaking ties with england, meaning no soccer from the beginning, so you cant expect us all to be crazy about it, but it is growing, and the place where u are from is relatively small, so it would be a lot easier for someone to see your skill on the field, but i guarantee you there is some kids here that are just as good or maybe even better...peace.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Post by fir_nev » 29 Apr 2005, 05:56

Pls, dun shove those comment into the other party's face. It'll only make things worse.

Just keep playing and if U manage to take off to the professional flight (standard), those people will think,"if only I'd join soccer last time..."

European clubs are now importing more American players. So, do well and let the foreign scouts notice U.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 29 Apr 2005, 17:49

in my country for example, primary sport is basketball, and we are the best in the world(1st on World Championship 2002 in Indianapolis, USA) and this year european championship will be held in my country! but you see many talented football players here, we really have great potential, but in our football mafia controls everything, we all know who is going to win the champ. last year red star, this year partizan, next year red star again........
i don't know many people here playing volley ball professionally but we always win medal on every competition. same story about waterpolo (olympic silver). in volleyball there is no contact, but in serbia noone has ever told anyone that plays it that it is for girls. so this means that american society is full of sick ideas, and full of people with great ego. that is why so many americans are fat!!! where else on this planet people are looking strange at you cause you play football? by the way american "football" is the most stupid game i have ever seen, it is pointless, rugby is better!!! baseball is also the game for idiots, how can you build your musculature in baseball?!
and to conclude:
"Little by little you have to teach the United States that this is the best game in the world." Johan Cruyff

dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 29 Apr 2005, 17:57

no need to blast my country brother.

baseball isnt for idiots its just boring, its an american thing, you wouldnt understand it.

however i dont like the game.

basketball is fun yes, and our professional players are cocky, cocky people fall easily.

and i think european clubs are importing us players becuz they are cheaper. hehe. although bocanegra is a regular starter for fulham, mcbride should come baack to mls...reyna does well at city. is o'brien still at ajax? im not sure.

rugby is boring, same as football, they both are dumb games to me.

who would you rather be?

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 29 Apr 2005, 18:20

jcdenton wrote:by the way american "football" is the most stupid game i have ever seen, it is pointless
The general American population is indifferent towards soccer in the same way that most Europeans are indifferent towards American football and baseball. These are cultural differences. It's ridiculous trying to agree upon which sport is "better".

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 29 Apr 2005, 18:34

ok, i understand, but tell me the point of crossing the line with that egg, when some players from your team haven't touched the ball(egg) in whole career, they are just used to push someone?