Expertfootball club

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
Rosario

Post by Rosario » 24 Apr 2005, 14:26

i know a guy who marked pele.pele nutmegged him lol

Gmore

Post by Gmore » 25 Apr 2005, 01:35

Wow, there are going to have to be some changes. Rosario, if you are what you say you are, well we can make room for you.

As for set piece takers and captains, thats a great idea. If there are any natural leaders or expert free kick takers, let me know.

I'll probably come up with the team sometime this week. I'm still waiting for some of the regular posters to put their name in.

HJK

Post by HJK » 25 Apr 2005, 02:37

Rosario wrote:im a left winger.5'10,16yrs.love figo and c.ronaldo.figo has had major influence on me cos when i was 11,12 he was the best player i had ever seen and looked at his game to help me improve.

credentials:
national champion 100m sprint
national champion and national record holder shot putt
3 international footie trials[be 4 next month]
trials in the english premiership[to young to move country anyway]
signing for pro team in may for u18 squad[youngest player by over a year]
play for my club,county,region/province,school

stengths:
pace
crossing
trickery
goals from midfield
heading
skill
first touch
creativity
movement
strength[play senior for club,established rugby player]
dribbling at pace
confidence
2 feet
superb left foot[shooting,set-pieces etc]

weaknesses:
fitness[season is over]
need to improve pace,strenght to play senior more often as at u16,u18 its very much easier for me in these areas.
right foot[im constantly working on it,until it's as good as my left.its best weaker foot at my club though.just nee to polish shooting and croosing with it]
hate to play defence so im not a utility man

wow u sound really talented?? just asking but how much do practice daily?? weekly??

dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 25 Apr 2005, 04:55

what pro team are your going to rosario?
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

goldboots7

Post by goldboots7 » 25 Apr 2005, 05:45

Gmore wrote:Wow, there are going to have to be some changes. Rosario, if you are what you say you are, well we can make room for you.

As for set piece takers and captains, thats a great idea. If there are any natural leaders or expert free kick takers, let me know.

I'll probably come up with the team sometime this week. I'm still waiting for some of the regular posters to put their name in.
Well i can say i am the expert freekick taker on my team with 9 goals just from freekicks i am 17 and currently playing for sc vilanovense under 21 pro team and this summer i am going to be attending a braga first team training camp for 2 weeks and hopfully go from there.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 25 Apr 2005, 17:46

guys you haven't seen my free kicks. my free kick has a great spin, it is fast, accurate and powerful. i practice that very much. although i can't shoot free kicks from the left, since i shoot with left leg.
when it comes to closer free kicks goalkeepers would rather leave the goal!

btw in todays newspapers i found out that i am the only one to score 2 goals against the first team in the league (and i play left back) and in the other game i've played this weekend against 2-3 years older opponents, journalist rated me 7.5 (the best in my team)

Rosario

Post by Rosario » 25 Apr 2005, 21:35

hjk,all last year i played 7 days a weak.i found this very tiring and lost form due to this.i had 4 matches last week but that was for different teams and won't happen again.i'd train maybe 3,4 times a week and 1 or 2 matches a week on average.this is organised training.when i walk in my house i always have a ball at my feet.i practise with my touch and bad foot against a wall when i can too.i have a garden with goals so i practise shooting and frees.i have 3 brothers that all played football and we played with our friends after school.this was tough with older guys and i learned a lot.when i was younger i played at both breaks in school,after school and maybe train that evening.tough going but worth it.now i look after myself and choose carefully my sessions.if you enjoy it and work hard you'll improve in no time.btw i quit sprinting and shot putt to concentrate on footie.
dooglas,im joining an irish club next month[youngest player asked],and will be probably going to birmingam for a while as they are a feeder club to birmingam from ireland.like to play for the irish club first though and get experience and toughen up.

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

Post by FCBarcelona » 25 Apr 2005, 22:13

If you are that *good* there must be some articles about you on the internet, what's your name???
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

sOcCeRKiD11

Post by sOcCeRKiD11 » 26 Apr 2005, 05:30

yeah thats rediculous..i feel honor jus to join the same forum as u...
so wuts ur name

Rosario

Post by Rosario » 26 Apr 2005, 18:19

why you say this.im not even on the ireland team.just had u15,2 u16 trials.another coming up for u17.had a trial with sunderland aswell.it was over six weeks and only could play one week as i tore my groin.won gold in sprinting and shotputt[irish record].but im sure theres good players here.i do have a decent reputation around my county but even in ireland im not known so how wud ye know me.all my achievements are true.i have other achievements like player of the tournament at copa catalunya in barcelona aswell but im sure there is fantastic players here too.like in pro academies

sfspitfire23
Sophomore Member

Post by sfspitfire23 » 26 Apr 2005, 21:43

I'm a 16 year old Semi-Professional. I play 40 hours a week during the summer and 20 hours a week during school. I'm the youngest member on a hispanic adult league here. I hhave done 10,003 juggles with my feet only. I'm left footed. I play LD or CB. I'm 6'1 and 160 lbs.

Weaknesses for the semipro level:
Right foot could be better
my 100m is 12 sec

dooglas
Veteran Member

Post by dooglas » 26 Apr 2005, 22:20

where are you from?

and why am i left back ;.;....we will get scored on so much! :P

but im grateful to be named on the team, so i will play the postion i get :D
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

J
Admin

Post by J » 27 Apr 2005, 01:32

Rosario wrote:why you say this.im not even on the ireland team.just had u15,2 u16 trials.another coming up for u17.had a trial with sunderland aswell.it was over six weeks and only could play one week as i tore my groin.won gold in sprinting and shotputt[irish record].but im sure theres good players here.i do have a decent reputation around my county but even in ireland im not known so how wud ye know me.all my achievements are true.i have other achievements like player of the tournament at copa catalunya in barcelona aswell but im sure there is fantastic players here too.like in pro academies
good for you man, ignore the others, its obvious they are just jealous..

Gmore

Post by Gmore » 27 Apr 2005, 12:56

I thought 5,000 juggles was a lot!

Don't worry dooglas, I think we might have a new left back. The team will be announced later this week...

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 27 Apr 2005, 18:59

great for you rosario, will you play next year in a great tournament in viareggio, all the best european young footballers will be there. i am maybe going :D so we will match our skills :)