Expertfootball club

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
robben12
New User

Hi, i'm a new member to this site, it is awesome. I play left mid, left wing, center mid, or striker. I'm only 14 years old, but i'm 5'9, and i weigh about 135 lbs. I don't have enough money to tryout for odp, but i think that it is a waste of time anyway. I play for a very high level regional premier travel team, and i also start on my high school varsity team as an 8th grader.

Strengths
speed
skill
ball control
technique
stamina
shooting
creativity
mental aspect of the game

Weaknesses
strength

Nice meeting all of you, and i hope that i make the squad.

Rosario

dooglas i have played vs american teams before.i know there are some great players in usa.but i do think usa soccer is naive.in a lot of other countries football is life and death and hard tackles are normal from start to finish.my bro is going on a scholarship to usa for soccer.i know 3 others who have done this.i asked my teamates had they seen these 3 play and are they good.they started laughing saying they were rubbish.even though these guys did well in america they were useless here.btw is there a usa team called something salty dogs.my local team just signed one of there players.hes not bad.it is REALLY physical here.if you take a poor touch your done.americans can have nice skill but they are often overall quite poor

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

dooglas wrote: and i think european clubs are importing us players becuz they are cheaper. hehe. although bocanegra is a regular starter for fulham, mcbride should come baack to mls...reyna does well at city. is o'brien still at ajax? im not sure.
C'mon man. If I were to be a manager of an English club and interested to sign U, will U come? Being cheaper isn't about quantity of pounds or euros, it's quality.

I'm disappointed with the way Howard is playing now than when he just arrived Man U. He has the potential to succeed PETER SCHMEICHEL, my fave keeper, during the US tour. But has declined greatly.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

hehe do you know that howard has some psychotic syndrome, and he says everything that he thinks of in certain moment :D that is the problem with americans

Rosario

he has teret syndrome.a twitch and says what he can't control.i think he has lost a bit of what he had when he came.he was superhuman at the start for the reds

J
Admin

jcdenton wrote:hehe do you know that howard has some psychotic syndrome, and he says everything that he thinks of in certain moment :D that is the problem with americans
you are very uneducated and you sound like a complete moron.........

Magicfeet

jcdenton, that is an inane comment. And it's bang out of order as well. :evil:

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Shh.... dun go making fun of nationalities, shall we? Soccer is for everyone. Dun spoil the forum of the beautiful game....

pascalfrik

I'm a center forward but can also play any were in midfield. i'm 6 foot 1.83 meter and 63 kg and i'm 13 years old . I play with the adults team and one of our players used to be pro.I train every day and i'm willing to do anything to make it pro.This summer i'm going to do try-outs at ajax,psv.

Strengths
kicking
speed
skill
corners
free-kicks
aggressive
passing
tricks
ball control
dribbling

Weaknesses
heading

Gmore

If you can make it into the Ajax youth system, you've got a bright future. Good luck with those tryouts. And take advantage of every moment that you have as a youngster. A few years ago, a coach told me that I would regret it if I didn't practice more, and he was right. Don't let it happen to you.

pascalfrik

thanks for youre support Gmore. I will let you know if i made it or not.

noah
Sophomore Member

position: cam

strengths: ball control, passing, initiating plays, striking the ball, close control, confidence, awareness, crossing, free kicks close to goal, patience

weaknesses: headers, aggression, left foot is about 65% as good as right, marking/defending/tackling
think two passes ahead.

footballlover5
New User

has anyone heard of John O' brien?? and wat do u think of him as a player??

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Rosario wrote:dooglas i have played vs american teams before.i know there are some great players in usa.but i do think usa soccer is naive.in a lot of other countries football is life and death and hard tackles are normal from start to finish.my bro is going on a scholarship to usa for soccer.i know 3 others who have done this.i asked my teamates had they seen these 3 play and are they good.they started laughing saying they were rubbish.even though these guys did well in america they were useless here.btw is there a usa team called something salty dogs.my local team just signed one of there players.hes not bad.it is REALLY physical here.if you take a poor touch your done.americans can have nice skill but they are often overall quite poor
hehe......you surely know who is Preki....
he is serbian....but he was too bad to play for our national team....

supersyed

Play well as striker or midfielder. Hav a Ronaldo style run, my own stlyle dribbling, Henry typ shooting/scoring style.

Abilities:
pretty fast
lightning feet
Energetic
super anaerobic
quite strong
good accuracy
good air control
good ground contol
super quick learner
can dribble whip people
good 1st touch
quick acceleration
pretty skillfull
die hard player
always play clean
creative player
high endurance
whip stamina

Disabilities:
heading
Short(4 my age)
Sumtyms get carried away with dribbling.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr