Why Me?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
rob_06
Sophomore Member

Why Me?

Post by rob_06 » 17 Nov 2006, 00:01

Seven games into the new season, I was told by my manager that I was the most consistent performer so far this season, only a week later to be told I was dropped.
From this my confidence took a blow. The team hasn't been performing well recently and when I have been put in the team I have usually been victimised for the whole teams poor performances, resulting in half-time substitutions.
After training tonight, my manager informed me that I would be playing for the reserve side on Saturday. I feel he has a major problem with me and I am getting increasingly concerned about playing at the highest level possible. What should I do? Look for a new club? Confront him, ask him what his problem is? Help much needed here!

P.S. I haven't mentioned also that through this period of time, I have been training hard trying to impress him, however he picks players ahead of me that haven't trained for weeks! (our club has a poor training policy, it seems like if u dont train, u play!)

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life » 17 Nov 2006, 00:30

Well, ask him what you can do to be back on the team. Like what you need to work on (ex. skills, dribbling, shooting, passing, attitude, etc). Don't immidiately give up on the team, but if its not right for you, then leave. We can't really understand the whole situation no matter what oyu post, because there is always at least two sides. you need to do what YOU think is right.

mufc21
Veteran Member

Post by mufc21 » 17 Nov 2006, 15:15

what team do you play for

Falcao

Post by Falcao » 30 Nov 2006, 20:27

try to find a new club, and when you find a new club quit for the other one.