First indoor game.

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
The Wizard

First indoor game.

Post by The Wizard »

Well we had our first indoor game last night against the best team in the league. It was pretty fun. They were beating us 3-1 and had to minutes left. We had a hell of a come back and put 3 in the back of the net for a 4-3 win over the toughest team in the league!! It was a pretty exciting night.
Morgoth

Post by Morgoth »

Well done!

Just wondering, but what kind of indoor do you play? 5 a side? And how long matches?
Must suck to be you
BenAMsoccer

Post by BenAMsoccer »

Awesome! Do you play indoor on astroturf or a gym floor? Are you by chance from Knoxville Tennessee? If you are I live about an hour from you in the Kingsport/Johnson City area.
Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life »

Very nice. Comebacks always make for an exiting night :wink:
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

Thanks!!

Yeah I am from Knoxville, and it is astroturf.

It's one goalie and 5 players on the field and 25 minute halfs.
shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha »

Nice mate!

I also had an indoor game two days ago. We were facing an undefeated team for the second time. Yes they beat us by a goal last time we faced them.

It was 6 plus a goalie, 50 minute games with no halves. Its house league which is full of less skilled to average players. I am playing it to stay fit and build my endurance.

The other team was leading by 2 goals. They were actually playing very well, they were passing the ball around alot whereas my team was just kicking the ball to the forwards who are the biggest ball hogs I have seen. Well the good thing is that they can score and they scored three goals to lead us to victory. :D

I was playing midfield so I took defensive responsibilities since the forwards werent really passing the ball around, just taking on defenders by themselves. We defended very well and stopped beat the team. It was very exciting! :lol: