How do you make into worldcup team?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
luc1018
New User

I was wondering how do you make in world cup team or also pro team like Inter Milan, Man U, Barcelona etc..
Thanks!

mufc21
Veteran Member

your not alone. i also want to go pro but i want to play for man utd. i mean pretty much i have to beacuse its my life. So heres a couple tips. Brazilians are playing almost everyday with friends and by themselves at a very high level and thats why their so good. If you dont have anyone to play with take shots at a wall and dribble through obsticles. Trust i wish someone could just tell me how to do it but the only way to do it is to love the game and play as much as possible. I used to play everyday eith my friands ingames or just practice and thats where my love came from. So just keep on playing and like me you will get frustrated but remember unless you play as much as possible your not going to be on one of the teams you mentioned.

mufc21
Veteran Member

one more thing. your pretty much identical because im fourteen and i also live in canada. See you when we go pro.

luc1018
New User

Sweet!!! same age and live in same country!! Nice...! see you in pro team!

fred-0

easy - TRAIN you must train, train and train, and youll get your reward

toni_9
New User

hey im 14 same country same interests lets hope we see each other on the other side :D

mufc21
Veteran Member

my god, i never thought about going pro in canada because i can play for england so i wanted to go for them but i just might because the future looks bright. So hope to see you on the team.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Hello my Canadian friends! I too will see you guys when we area all pro! :D

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

P.S. I'm 14 also.

mufc21
Veteran Member

awesome

mufc21
Veteran Member

How good are you guys right now, as in what team do you play for.

RonaldinhoSkills

Lol! This is just too funny reading. Nearly all 14 and from Canada with the same dreams :)
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Haha, Yeah, but I'll be 15 in 8 days :D

Pokerized

It's said that everyone only gets one chance to live their dreams. Some see it and let it go by, and many don't see it at all. But there is a small percentage of those that see their chance and take it. So if you work hard, eventually you'll get your one shot. But you need to know it.
"Some people believe that football is a matter of life and death; I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."
-Bill Shankly

cfrealmadrid
Veteran Member

i'm not trying to put you down or anything, but only about a hundredth of a percent of all footballers your age will ever get a serious chance to play for a major team. honestly, i'm not trying to be pessimistic, but to get to the level it sounds like you want to play at, you need to dedicate your life to the game. every pro out there, from ronaldinho, to the lowest sub at the worst team in europe has worked their ass off to get to where they are, and football is their entire life. you need to want to play pro more badly than anyone else out there. and even then you might not make it. good luck though, seriously. i hope you realize how difficult it is to make it to a huge club like that, but don't let it stop you. if that's really what you want to do with your life, you can at least give yourself the opportunity. train every day, stay healthy, play well in games, and you'll get your chance
Hala Galacticos