What makes you special?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
BosnianNedim

I can take on defenders that are way bigger then me, i can dribble past defenders and i have a really good shot

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

I can pass very accurately, and I have a tremendous ability to start plays that eventually end up as goals.

zack427

I make a coaches nightmare "blind passes" but, they usually hit the mark but I can just remember where my teamates are and how they're moving.

mufc21
Veteran Member

i can pass amazingly with very little practice. I also can create goals out of absolutely nothing.

Norm

speed, power and stamina. :D

Morgoth

What a stupid brag-topic :P

No offence to any of you, but i bet half you arent really as good as you say and think you are. If some of you are as good as they say they are, then they should be playing pro.
And maybe you are good, but saying you are 'amazing' at passing/dribbling etc or something like that can be very relative. Because how do you rate 'amazing'? To really call yourself an amazing passer/dribbler etc you must the playing pro at the top level (premiership). And never forget that you can always improve.

Sorry if this offended any of you but I just had to say it :P
Must suck to be you

mufc21
Veteran Member

ok obviously i cant pass amazing but for my age it is pretty good and you would have to admit that if you saw how i passed. Yes im sure all of us are taking this too far.

ageorge
Veteran Member

Excelling under pressure, ex. I scored the winning goals against teams my team has never beat before (HS) and we went undefeated.
"I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate."<STRIKE>Thierry Henry</STRIKE>

peps1154
Veteran Member

I got Ronaldinho's trickery, Gerrard's shot's Decos passing and C.Ronaldos dribbling. Overall I am amazing............................................................

For those of u who couldnt tell I was being sarcastic but seriously whats the point of this topic everyone is better at one thing then the other, and when u say ur amazing at something that is just when you compare yourself to your peers, what if u were put up against someone better... Maybe 1 person on this website rly is amazing and will someday become a pro but not everyone can have perfect passing. iOf course this site could be full of future Decos and Requelmes, which too is possible cuz only the dedicated kids look for help with their game on-line. :D

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

I'm the next Pele. I have all the best capabilities of football. I have an awesome ability to score from half field...

True this is a silly kind of topic. It suppose it could boost your confidence to think about your best abilities, but in my opinion the best football players are the modest players. Everyone loves a modest person. That is what makes Henry, Ronaldinho, Zidane, and all the rest so great. If after every game they just said, "Wow, without me we wouldnt have won." I doubt that they would have many supporters. No one likes a braggart. But if you must, continue posting.

Mulatto_Magic

I most likely doubt your even close to those players, and your only 13 so your prob still play youth lol

But any wayI would say I play like my self not like no pros i aint goin to pretend like im some one else cause im my own, and i think the best thing is my vision and shot
~`Legend In The Making`~

mufc21
Veteran Member

man he was being sarcastic showing how stupid a topic this is. Truthfully it is one thing i used to have, i never showed off about anything but i am kinda starting to lose it. I hope i dont because its something that is very good to have. To be humble.

Mulatto_Magic

man that good being humble is very important
~`Legend In The Making`~

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

i guess its my effort and determination. i rarely give up during soccer

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

The best thing i do from my skills is my speed, passing and shooting..And notice that i'm not comparing my self to others, just telling what i'm best from my other skills..For those people who are saying "enough with the bragging" just be quiet, its sometimes healthy to brag and build the confidence,,just leave them alone and be quiet..Maybe those people who are saying that this topic is no good, you guyz are kinda bad and have nothing to list, but thats just a maybe..and no offence, coz it makes people suspicious..Please don't quote me or say anthing about my comment, coz i'm not trying to offend anyone..