What makes you special?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
peps1154
Veteran Member

Im the fastes on my team and i also got the quickest feet, however in a game i usually dribble Arjen Robben style not C.Ronaldo style therfore I dont rly use the quick feet.

Dzyer
New User

I have long legs which I use to my advantage when pushing pass my opponent. I'm very fast and I know when to push the ball infront of my opponent. That is something very critical in a winger.

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

im fast and strong, and i have good touch on the ball. i am never scared to take anyone on, my coach always compliments my dribbling. im a good asset to a team, i think.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

bow3022
New User

I have explosiveness. I can go from walking speed to a full out sprint in seconds. I go past defenders unexpectedly.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

I send good through balls past defenders and right onto my strikers foot (I am CAM). I also am good at free kicks, bending them in barely under the bar.

Kaka's_got_skillz
Sophomore Member

I can position myself incredibly and shot with incredible accuracy for my age. Also, I think that I can pass really well. Other than that, I'm pretty useless :(

Ciaranhaye
Sophomore Member

i have a very powerful shot and am one of the quickest on my team. excellent ball control and dribbling

powell
English Meister

what makes me stand out from the rest on my team is that i have alot of detmination

kRiScO
New User

My agility. I am able to change direction and pace quickly while still keeping the ball close to my feet. Also I have been playing for a club since I was 5 ears old so I pretty much play by reflex and instinct now.
it's not called the world game for nothing....

Lord Maxwell
New User

I am the best defender (maybe tied for best) on my rec team, fastest player on my high school team, and I am probably one of the better stalling-style defenders in my area. One-on-ones usually end in the other side having to drop the ball back, or losing it completely. Also, I am one of the worst dribblers around...I can control the ball, but not much more, none of the fancy crap everybody else can do.

abel
Sophomore Member

c.ronaldo right here your lookin at it :lol: yea i can apply my personal skill on the fied with out even wanting to

MEN IT'S JUST A SWEET GAME!! :lol:
"They say we football players are slaves well.... If that's true then give me a life sentence".
-Pele-

shahensha
Veteran Member

I will take charge when I have to and tell the team what to do, in a good way not a bossy know it all way

I also joke around and act like a goof when I am playing. Like screaming like a little girl when I am blocking a shot :P . This makes me and the people around me laugh. Because I cannot honestly play when I am serious. I need to have a goofy smile on my face, thats when I play my best. :D

tonymahony

Well, I like to make friends with my team and whenever anyone from our team scores, even if i'm on the bench I run out and go crazy. Basically i'm kinda like the glue for our team, per se'. I'm the Thierry Henry on my team, can do anything with the ball in a shot, bend it, chip it, dip it, you name it, the ball will do it
Tigers of Asia, Corea

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

The only thing i can think of is that I am very good at taking outside of the foot freekicks which isn't that easy but well worth the time and effort to master
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

Typo
New User

I supply some high quality, cold and clean, H2O.