Is my training routine sound ok to anyone?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
thierryhenry14

hey I just created a training routine and i want to know if it sounds alright with you guys

Lift weights once in the morning and once in the afternoon
Go running 2 miles in the morning and 2 in the afternoon
Devote everyday to a new skill (passing,Shooting,dribbling) for about 2 hours in the morning and 2 in evening

Please i need your feedback
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

af2266

Do all weight lifting first, then all cardio afterwards, and if 2 miles is too easy to you, do more(just incase). It's okay to learn something new everyday, but repitition will get you even farther, so every day try mixing it all up or focus soley on one thing.
some guy yelled at me...

thierryhenry14

af2266 wrote:Do all weight lifting first, then all cardio afterwards, and if 2 miles is too easy to you, do more(just incase). It's okay to learn something new everyday, but repitition will get you even farther, so every day try mixing it all up or focus soley on one thing.
Ok thanks for the advice I'm starting to train really hard cause i'm moving and i'm gonna try out for a select team and then i'm gonna try out for an ODP team
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

thierryhenry14

af2266 wrote:Do all weight lifting first, then all cardio afterwards, and if 2 miles is too easy to you, do more(just incase). It's okay to learn something new everyday, but repitition will get you even farther, so every day try mixing it all up or focus soley on one thing.
Alright af2266 i got a question. You told me to do weight lifting first. So instead of 2 times a day I lifted weights every other day before i go running. Then like you said repitition what if I devoted each week to a skill for 45 minutes minutes a day. how does taht sound so It would be like this

Monday, wednesday,friday, sunday-Lift weights
Run 3 miles jog 1
Work on skill for 45 minutes

tuesday,thursday,Saturday- Run 3 miles jog 1

P.S. I'm a striker is this stuff alright for this position, and is 45 minutes a day enough? please tell me what you think of this
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

af2266

thierryhenry14 wrote:
Alright af2266 i got a question. You told me to do weight lifting first. So instead of 2 times a day I lifted weights every other day before i go running. Then like you said repitition what if I devoted each week to a skill for 45 minutes minutes a day. how does taht sound so It would be like this

Monday, wednesday,friday, sunday-Lift weights
Run 3 miles jog 1

tuesday,thursday,Saturday- Run 3 miles jog 1

P.S. I'm a striker is this stuff alright for this position, and is 45 minutes a day enough? please tell me what you think of this
It sounds fine.
If you 45 minutes is enough for you to accomplish something, then this is pretty much perfect. It's all you.
some guy yelled at me...

mufc21
Veteran Member

yeah it sounds good but dont lift weights everyday. Do it 3 times a week with a day of rest in between otherwise you could injure yourself.

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

you got to get some games in our somthing game situation like because when u get in an odp game ur gonna b lost. try playing with someone or playing in some pickup games and trying out the stuff u learned in there