For every footballer in the making here's a few contacts

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

dareliss wrote:iv'e been in netherlands once last year what place is awesome the best part is red light district, go were iwannagopro you will go pro on some other thing and go to cafe shop :)
Haha... one time I was walking around in Amsterdam, and I look to my right and in the window there is a lady in lingerie dancing. My mum was like... "Um, let's turn around."

Also no smoking pot for me, I have to keep up my lungs... I already don't have that amazing of lungs.

BUT YES I AM SO HAPPY!

zidaneism

i was wondering if u had anything else for the leeds united academy because i havent been able to turn anything up i dont kno if its because i suck at looking for stuff or wut ever it is

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

zidaneism wrote:i was wondering if u had anything else for the leeds united academy because i havent been able to turn anything up i dont kno if its because i suck at looking for stuff or wut ever it is
go the leeds united site and look for phone numbers under contacts or something. you are bound to find one.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

iwannagopro wrote:
zidaneism wrote:i was wondering if u had anything else for the leeds united academy because i havent been able to turn anything up i dont kno if its because i suck at looking for stuff or wut ever it is
go the leeds united site and look for phone numbers under contacts or something. you are bound to find one.
... call any contact number you find and the person who answers the phone should transfer you to the correct line or at least give you the number you should call.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

dont think the academy managers would appreciate there contact details being distributed :lol:

getting players in would be the job of TALENT SCOUTS and i doubt they would encourage random players to travel abroad for a trial when they know your probably not up to their standard.

sorry to be harsh but thats how they see it

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

ScottyBoy wrote:sorry to be harsh but thats how they see it
And how many managers do you know? Have you had this conversation with them?

... Sorry to be harsh :roll:

Have you even heard of Rhain Davis? Manchester United wasn't complaining when he contacted them. No talent scout saw him. Quite frankly, as long as the talent comes their way, I doubt managers care how it shows itself.

mcrossan
New User

I really really want to turn pro. I am 17 living in Belfast and I play for a team which is not that good. We have a game in 1 hours time and I really want to play. Last season i was not fit and couldn;t get into the team( I joined late and only made two appearances in 4 months - and we picked up one point in that time). Now we have a new manager and I am a lot fitter(lost a stone in weight) hopefuly I will get to play today but where do I go from there? I can play defence or midfield and can use both feet, am not that fit but am willing to work.

I know I need to get into my team to get spotted but I don't know of any scouts at our matches. Do i have any chance?

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Oh my god. I thought these kind of posts were over with.

Ah well, the brightside is that he didn't make a new topic. :roll:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

They never learn. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

mcrossan
New User

Those two messages were a bit unfair but I'm only new so who am I to argue. I got to play 30 minutes in second half today. We had 19 players at today's match but 3 weeks ago we only had 4 at training. This meant I didn't start but I came on and played left midfield, a new position for me. I did well and the boss said I worked hard and he would give me more chances. We drew 3-3 and I was on the pitch when we scored all our goals. No scouts there today, probably very few if any at our matches at all this year but I'll keep going and keep trying to turn pro.

What was wrong with the first message? Are new members not allowed to contribute? Is there anything wrong with this post?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Good attitude man, it's what you need.

It's just we always get people who keep saying that after you're here for a while.

It's good that you have a good goal and are working hard to go towards it.

The first message was a bit off topic. I'll answer it.

Yes you have a chance, you might have to go and make sure you get in the way of some talent scouts yourself, don't just wait for them to come, or else it may never happen.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

fawad000

hi guys,i think that u guys can help me ,

here is some information about me

name:Fawad
position:Striker
strengths:1 on 1,volleys.long range shots

i play here for Karachi united .As football is not considered as a good game here ,i think that there is no future of football in Pakistan,so i want to play for any European or south American football club,would u guys plz tell me the procedure to join any club's youth academy?my coach often says that" u r the best player in this club" ,but honestly speaking , i don't think so that i can turn into a pro ,so plz tell me the procedure n requirements for joining a club ,thanks :D

redrover365
Veteran Member

really good post

redrover365
Veteran Member

good post

Alexio1092
Veteran Member

fawad000 wrote:hi guys,i think that u guys can help me ,

here is some information about me

name:Fawad
position:Striker
strengths:1 on 1,volleys.long range shots

i play here for Karachi united .As football is not considered as a good game here ,i think that there is no future of football in Pakistan,so i want to play for any European or south American football club,would u guys plz tell me the procedure to join any club's youth academy?my coach often says that" u r the best player in this club" ,but honestly speaking , i don't think so that i can turn into a pro ,so plz tell me the procedure n requirements for joining a club ,thanks :D
Mate check the info at the front of this forum, there's numbers & contact info there. If you can believe that you can do it, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. My team-mate's brother was dropped from his age-group school squad in rugby for being lousy and lazy with the ball, sloppy tackling etc...then tried out for State (NSW)...and he made it in. :)

I'm hoping to make a quick recovery from injury and play full-time rep next-year...have myself a trial academy session next March for a Sydney Rep Side. :D :D :D :D

Just keep the passion with you, never say die, never give up.

I should write poetry or something, that sounded pretty cool. But anyway, just write your details in or phone-up mate, it's your choice; don't ask us for advice all the time because others have followed suit. You never know, you could land yourself a 3-year contract with Man Utd or Chelsea earning as much as Lampard or Rosicky one day!! :wink:

And btw Redrover, is there something wrong with you? Stop making mindless posts...what was the point of "good post" "really good post", there's nothing beneficial there that could be sent in a message. Unless you're some disabled pre-teen then I recommend looking up some tips on actually HOW TO POST INTELLIGENTLY. This is really just plain dumb mate, stop before someone pokes you with a really big sharp stick. :wink: