For every footballer in the making here's a few contacts

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 11 May 2007, 09:40

You must approach this intention with an ambitious attitude in order to succeed. Send a letter to the club, if you get no reply, send another one. Set a goal for yourself, they cannot ignore your letters forever. Keep sending letters and eventually they will reply, whether the reply is positive or negative is entirely up to you.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

Cruyff
New User

Post by Cruyff » 11 May 2007, 12:55

belija91 wrote:You must approach this intention with an ambitious attitude in order to succeed. Send a letter to the club, if you get no reply, send another one. Set a goal for yourself, they cannot ignore your letters forever. Keep sending letters and eventually they will reply, whether the reply is positive or negative is entirely up to you.
Um, they can actually ignore your letters forever. My only advice is to work as hard as possible on your game and concentrate on how you can improve, forget about how many millions of junk mail you can send to clubs...

Think about it, theres millions of people who want to go pro, they only want the best of the best... when I say this I mean the Elites of the Elites.

garinho
New User

Post by garinho » 12 May 2007, 01:45

ya u can't expect me to send forever rite? they can choose not to reply or block me from sending.. actually the location is the main problem not my confidence.. i stay way to far from england..! i from malaysia :( ..

belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 12 May 2007, 02:11

It was just an example. I have been in 90% of all the situations that I post replies on. This guy wanted to know how to get replies from letters he sends to clubs so I answered how he could acheive this. Of course he shouldn't worry about that, it will come in time for him if he really wants it, but rather focus on himself and his game.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

tanmay
New User

Post by tanmay » 15 May 2007, 08:43

hey it was too good of u to tell everybody all that!
plz can u help me with this :cry: ?
look, i want to become a football player. But i live in india. My age is 14 and I play good footbakk.I even am the captain of our school and the best football player in our school. But I want to join a club in u.k. So, how should i do it?

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 13 Jun 2007, 20:25

yes, where did you find these numbers and are there any other European clubs you hvae numbers on. This better not be a prank or something like that.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 13 Jun 2007, 23:06

Why don't you try reading the topic before posting Flyingmoose. All your information you are looking for is in the topic.

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 13 Jun 2007, 23:16

Ok now I've reread it I see it. Although I am skeptical, his Uncle's son is a semi- pro who knows alot of scouts? hmmm.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 13 Jun 2007, 23:29

Flyingmoose wrote:Ok now I've reread it I see it. Although I am skeptical, his Uncle's son is a semi- pro who knows alot of scouts? hmmm.
Wow, sorry but you are dumb. Why do you think he would post something if it isn't true. Other people have already contacted these people and talked to the scouts.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 14 Jun 2007, 01:34

iwannagopro wrote:
Flyingmoose wrote:Ok now I've reread it I see it. Although I am skeptical, his Uncle's son is a semi- pro who knows alot of scouts? hmmm.
Wow, sorry but you are dumb. Why do you think he would post something if it isn't true. Other people have already contacted these people and talked to the scouts.

Dude that's a bit harsh. After all, we are not here on EF to insult each other.

If you are skeptical why not try to call one? What's the worst that could happen? Wrong number?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 14 Jun 2007, 03:14

Yeah no need to insult, I had a bad day too I guess, I was probably over-harsh on Messi, but oh well.

I remember when that one kid posted a video of him juggling, and I was like what the hell was that for?

I realized my mistake soon after. :P

Thanks to ironically enough, iwannagopro!

I'm just giving you a hard time mate, it probably slipped. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 14 Jun 2007, 05:55

Sorry guys. I apologize. I was feeling bored and mad. But now I am happy :)

Sorry Flyingmoose.

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 14 Jun 2007, 14:46

Yeah you should be happy you are going to the freaking Netherlands! :D and you get to see stuff like this!

dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss » 14 Jun 2007, 16:02

iv'e been in netherlands once last year what place is awesome the best part is red light district, go were iwannagopro you will go pro on some other thing and go to cafe shop :)
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

ZZizou
Veteran Member

Post by ZZizou » 14 Jun 2007, 17:24

That looks alot like Sluis(city in netherland)where I went a few times.