For every footballer in the making here's a few contacts

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 14 Jul 2008, 23:57

dhs wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:
he could get me a trial and why wuld the director of my travel club (who is known as one the elite coaches where i live) hes really good friends with the ppl at inter and he said he culd get me a tryout...why would he lie about that???
Well I hope you have an EU passport and if you don't then I think its pretty stupid if the guys going to get you a trial if you don't have one or are capable of getting one. You need an EU passport to sign with a european club unless your in a country with no foreign restrictions like Belgium.
well not even the passport and such its just how hard it really is I hope it is true and you get a trial that would be great im just saying i wouldnt get my hopes up that my travel team coach can get me a trial with inter
yeah I know what you're saying. it won't be easy if its true. i mean i'm not trying to say it isn't but it is the internet, people can say tons of stuff. just because he knows people at inter doesn't mean they'll agree to give you a trial. they've never seen you and there going to go on his say so, you better be top notch good or else they could feel it was a complete waste of their time, professional clubs/youth teams only want to see the best. it may sound mean but i'm being realistic, its not like that movie Goal! (good movie but really unrealistic in my opinion)

williampro

Post by williampro » 30 Sep 2008, 00:46

lol wait they actually give u a trial just emailing them?

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Post by MUFC1994 » 30 Sep 2008, 22:39

they wuld give me a trial if my director of my club asked he talked to them :D cuz he is friends with them. hes taking me when i turn 16
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 01 Oct 2008, 00:00

williampro wrote:lol wait they actually give u a trial just emailing them?
no.

bom1221

Post by bom1221 » 09 Oct 2008, 15:03

this is great!! but it would b better if you had some contacts for the US clubs :D

chimxcore

Post by chimxcore » 08 Nov 2008, 21:05

right now i live in the us, but i am going to be in the U.K for a while because of my cousins wedding. What do i have to do for a trial or is it basically impossible for me.

p.s i am 14
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

bom1221

Post by bom1221 » 08 Nov 2008, 21:38

chimxcore wrote:right now i live in the us, but i am going to be in the U.K for a while because of my cousins wedding. What do i have to do for a trial or is it basically impossible for me.

p.s i am 14
same here :D i actually went last summer for the Man. U Soccer School (camp)
anything that can get us a trial??

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 09 Nov 2008, 13:13

I highly doubt it. You need to be spotted at a game or high level tournament. Don't even bother calling or emailing a club,because it won't do anything. They won't offer you a trial on your say so. If you look at any football leagues website under the youth section it says stuff like "let us know your schedule and if we feel you are worth it then we will send a scout to watch a game"

However, you could try non-league clubs like the ones in the blue square north and south, they may be more accepting or may at least answer the phone.

You really can't just go to another country like England and ask for a trial.

From Fulhams website

1.There are no specific trial dates with the Fulham Academy.

2.Players (U9-U16) are asked to write to the Academy Dept with a footballing CV to include the following details:

(a) Current club/school
(b) Age/date of birth
(c) List of fixtures when the boy will be playing
(d) Position
(e) Contact telephone number and address

3. A decision will then be made whether to send a scout to watch a game.

4. If the player shows potential he will be asked to attend one of our Development Centres where their abilities are assessed. Some players may then be invited to the Academy for a trial.

5. If the player shows very good potential he may be invited straight into the Academy for a six week trial. This involves training (usually three times a week) and a game on a Sunday.

6. A decision is made between two and six weeks whether to sign or release.

Address for CVs:
Chief Youth Scout
Fulham FC Academy
Training Ground
Motspur Park
New Malden
Surrey KT3 6PT

Due to high levels of correspondence received on a weekly basis, we regret that it is impossible to enter into individual correspondence.

Seeing as you will be there for a wedding, its impossible for it to happen. Even if you need send a letter whose to say they will look at it before you have to leave and how will you play a game?

I'm not trying to be mean but its just not possible. It's not easy to get a trial.

chimxcore

Post by chimxcore » 09 Nov 2008, 15:27

thanks arsenalfc08 it wasnt really mean it was just truthful, maybe i'll just try one of those lesser clubs
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 09 Nov 2008, 16:05

chimxcore wrote:thanks arsenalfc08 it wasnt really mean it was just truthful, maybe i'll just try one of those lesser clubs
I don't know how old you are but I found this from Fisher Athletic Youth Team. The senior team plays in the Conference South.

NEWS: Should you be interested in joining Fisher Athletic (London) FC for the 2008-09 Season then please e-mail your details (Name/Age/preferred position/previous clubs etc) to the relevant manager.

Only players considered to be of a very high standard will be considered for the Selkent U12 A Division together with 4 Nos sides in the Kent League at U13s, U14s, U15s and U16s.

http://www.fisherathleticyouth.co.uk/Contacts.htm

-Blyth Spartans Junior Boys Trial Info
http://www.blythspartansafc.co.uk/junio ... 61869D.pdf

From Redditch United FC U15 Team page
We are always looking to add quality players to our squad. If you fancy playing top sides on quality pitches, excellent facilities and have a passion to develop your game, I would like you to call me, Mark Jones 07972617286. http://www.redditchunitedfc.co.uk/index ... &Itemid=45

Also from Redditch- "If you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting and developing Club and would like more information on how to join one of the Youth teams at Redditch Utd then please click 'HERE', putting the word 'YOUTH' in the message subject line. http://www.redditchunitedfc.co.uk/index ... 1&Itemid=3

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 27 Jan 2009, 15:07

Trials for this years intake (September 2009) will be held soon.

If you were born between 1st September 1991 and 31st August 1993 and wish to register your interest, please contact the Youth Development Department at the club for further information on 01293 438914.

A reasonable standard of football ability is required.

Trials are by invite only

This is for Crawley Town FC who play in the Blue Square Premier (right below league 2)

http://www.crawleytownfc.net/newsdetails.php?ID=1035

Also Skelmersdale United FC have a forum on their website where you can enter your details and someone at the club can try and find you a club. No guarantees but it could be worth a shot. You need to register for the forum though to post. http://skemutdfc.proboards20.com/index. ... rd=general

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 05 Mar 2009, 23:36

Weymouth FC in the Blue Square Premier aka conference, right below league 2 have been hit with severe financial trouble. A lot of the first team players have been let go because their wages couldn't be paid. Weymouth have been fielding youth teams to finish out the season. Apparently kids from all over are going down to Weymouth to try and be selected to play in the games.

Here is a video/article about it http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 911997.stm

If anyone lives near Weymouth it may be worth it.

VincentFortin
New User

Post by VincentFortin » 29 Mar 2009, 15:06

I think I have the potential for a try.. but i am wondering with one thing...

If i write a letter, are they responding to you...? Because I wont write a letter i they dont respond... If not.. is there another way for me that theyare responding to me.... I am 13 and i live in canada!

I am going in bordeaux this year and in Metz nect year, in france

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Post by Had2bHarry » 30 Mar 2009, 09:56

I think I have the potential for a try.. but i am wondering with one thing...

If i write a letter, are they responding to you...? Because I wont write a letter i they dont respond... If not.. is there another way for me that theyare responding to me.... I am 13 and i live in canada!

I am going in bordeaux this year and in Metz nect year, in france
Do you have a trial with Bordeaux? If you do, good luck hope you get it, thats a big big club.

Its kind of already been discussed. Its very unlikely that they will look at, put all that effort in to see some kid play on the other side of the world who they've never heard about. Of course, you can get lucky, if you dont try then of course its never going to happen, but dont pin your hopes on it. You're more likely to get a response with a championship or lower tier club.

You're still young, so make it your aim to play at the highest level you can and take every oppportunity to play at a higher level. Anything to make your CV more impressive will increase your chances when your older
Sig by me

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 30 Mar 2009, 11:40

Had2bHarry wrote: Anything to make your CV more impressive will increase your chances when your older
Football isnt about CV's

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.