Tryouts: Drawing attention

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
interista

Tryouts: Drawing attention

Post by interista » 31 Mar 2006, 13:19

i have a try out coming up. How do i draw attention to myself (in a good way), i mean make the coach notice. ME
Thanks jthursto for the sig

avyay4barca_911

Post by avyay4barca_911 » 29 May 2006, 09:54

See alotta people have asked this question before.......You will see a post that says you should dye your hair in a weird colour. I think this is a good idea which is sure to draw atention. But this will be of no effect unless you are amazing. As everyone has said you should never doubt that you have the ability to be the best there........You should just chill out and play youre natural game. I know it isn't easy not getting nervous but you should try your best. Stick to the basics play 1 or 2 touch passes and don't be afraid to shoot if you see an opportunity. Try keeping the ball in the frame if nothing else. Show some leadership, encourage youre teamates if they do something brilliant or mess-up show them that you can motivate youre team enough to make them perform better. Anyways what club or team is the trial for? Where is it? And tell me what happens. Best of luck and kick ass!! :twisted:
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

interista

Post by interista » 30 May 2006, 15:47

thx m8 for the advise. i made the team. (without dying my hair lol). you asked where it was. it's one here in italy around pisa. awesome team. one that draws atension from the bigger teams in tuscany.
Thanks jthursto for the sig

avyay4barca_911

Post by avyay4barca_911 » 30 May 2006, 19:42

no prob mate......and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :)
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

rambotheriddik
Sophomore Member

Post by rambotheriddik » 01 Jun 2006, 14:25

this is a problem which i use to have, i mean id be one of the best at the tryout, but the way i play means that i dont get noticed, i.e id play the simple ball to keep possession instead of tyryin to take on the whole team...just a thought.

JDTRIXTA

Post by JDTRIXTA » 14 Jun 2006, 04:37

yer i no w3hat ur talking bout m8 that once happened to me ages ago. i played the simple passes and always kept control of the ball but didnt try to do anything extreme but this ment i wasnt loosing the ball and some other people that did got in. anyway thats in the past and now i play for the best club in my city.