PROVINCIAL TRYOUTS !!!!!

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
Cristiano_Ronaldo

Oh man my provincial tryout is this friday,yes,friday!!!! I'm pretty good left footer and I think I've got ... 70% of making the provincial team ... I'm trying to establish my confidence as there's only 2 days left !!!!!!!!!! I've read many articles about tryouts but this is just DIFFERENT !!! It's the provincial tryout and you just can't mess anything up !! I hope someone can give me some suggestions on how to being noticed and what mood should I be playing with

MickyD#9
Veteran Member

I'd say try and stay calm and focused and stay positive. Don't think about messing up. If you stress out u won't be able to focus. If you do happen to do something wrong (like we all do) dont worry about it for a second...just get on with the game. Juggling before the try-outs is also a good idea because it will get your touch ready. I'd also try some dribbling through cones for the next couple of days.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

upandcoming

Were do you live? what province are you trying out for? If it is Ontario I will see you there

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

when and where are tryouts for ontario?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Ivan
Veteran Member

oo what age group are they for? :?:

Cristiano_Ronaldo

It's for British Columbia :) U16

Mulatto_Magic

oh cool i play for the U16 Manitoba Team....just play your game and just try to have fun..and I promise you'll make it
~`Legend In The Making`~

upandcoming

u16 ontario closed try-outs are on the weekend at soccer center I am already on the team from last year but we still have to try out again Mulatto_Magic what number are you i remebered when we faced you guys in the summer :D

FCBarcelona
Veteran Member

nice,,..,,
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Mulatto_Magic

I'm number 10 now I can't even remember what number i was last year
~`Legend In The Making`~

upandcoming

we beat you guys 4-1 :lol: if u were number 10 last year if i remeber correctly i think number 10 was a pretty good player u play mid field right?

Cristiano_Ronaldo

man the tryout was sooooo bad !!! and its INVITATIONAL .... !! I was soooo pissed because I only had 5 touches in the second half and I sent 2 great balls to the other striker ... who can't even make a good first touch or anything ...well I don't really care to play for provincial team since I'm going to have a europe trip this summer with my soccer team ... which beat the provincial team before so we're pretty even

Mulatto_Magic

ya I play midfield...frick i know you killed us.
~`Legend In The Making`~

Mulatto_Magic

thats too bad when do you guys find out who made the team
~`Legend In The Making`~