though situation

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
jcdenton
Veteran Member

ok, today i played against professional footballers that played in 2nd national league last season... there was one guy that used to play in 1st league, who is between 30-35 years old that is complete idiot...
he always carries a gun with him, he was shot few months ago, he is really big and strong... he is very ugly because he was beaten by some guys 10 years ago... everyone is affraid of him, even his coach... coach cannot substitute him until he wants... he is no.1 in that club...
luckily he didn't want to play against us... he played a league match yesterday! but if he played none of my team mates would try to get the ball off him... what would you do in situations like that?
even if i think that i have 50-50 chance of getting the ball form him using strength, i would never try... some guys with AK-47s (Kalashnikov) wanted to kill him, he came alone to their cafe... they tried to hit him, but he fought back... ALONE... would you tackle that guy?

Piccadilly

thats one scary guy, how does he stay in the league and why does everybaody hate him? how could he bring his gun on the field?

but look at how other teams cope with him
12-2-1 with 4goals and ten assists

Piccadilly

serbia sounds pretty rough man , my friend is from the republic of georgia (not too close but a former soviet republic) and it sounds rough but also more peaceful than USA and they love soccer-id like to go there

jcdenton
Veteran Member

well he doesn't bring the gun to the field... it's in his car, and car is very close to the field... few days ago he was waving with his gun at his team mate after practice, i don't know why...

laurynas21
New User

Strange country- strange people

peps1154
Veteran Member

man jcdenton from ur posts it seems like serbia is a country with many mafia people, and the corruption in football is big. A few weeks ago there was a big bust in the polish league about match fixing fifa had to come and said Poland could get thrown out of the world cup if it happened again. It seems to me that is Fifa knew what was happening in Serbia (players scaring their coaches into staying on the field) they would have to shot the serbian league down.

jdefoe
Forum groupie

Hmm, so there's no honour at a friendly pickup game? Those guys definitely have some problems..

J
Admin

I would treat that guy like anyone else i was playing against. You cant think about things like that when playing this game. If you do, then whats the point of playing. Especially if you want to make it to the top flight of football, you have to play with all your heart all the time. I wouldnt let some brainwashed barbaric idiot like him ruin the way you play.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

J wrote: I wouldnt let some brainwashed barbaric idiot like him ruin the way you play.
better let ruin the way you play then let ruin the way you look.... :D

jcdenton
Veteran Member

laurynas21 wrote:Strange country- strange people
tell me that when serbia beats lithuania on eurobasket 2005 in belgrade this september...
It seems to me that is Fifa knew what was happening in Serbia (players scaring their coaches into staying on the field) they would have to shot the serbian league down.
this is lonely example...
but yeah, there is corruption... do you know that guy born in 1987. has number 10 on his back in partizan senior squad just because his father is a sponsor? he isn't so special player... maybe as good as me...
do you know that guy born in 1986. has number 1 (yeah, ONE) in partizan seniors? he is talented but he is not better than many players in partizan...

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

i wouldnt challenge that guy for the ball. my life is more important that a match. I feel bad because of the way the football system works in serbia, mostly because i used to live there, and i dont see it changing anytime soon.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Futbolstud
Veteran Member

10 and one for what team redstar or serbia?

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

What?? :?
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

my friend is from belgrade and he never mentioned ANYTHING like this and usually he would. very odd jc.

Piccadilly

i agree with kariofootball10