Post your season stats!

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
ImpossibleIsNothing6

Couldn't find anything similar to this via a search so.
---------------
Post your statistics for the current and previous season(s) of football (goals, assists ect....). Also let us know your position and anything else that might be useful for us to know.

Let us know in general how your going, and any future season objectives. :arrow:
-----------------------
I'll start:

I'm 14, play locally. The letters represent the division of my team, i was always in the top division our club had available.

Under 11 C's: Goals: 6
Under 12 B's: Goals: 5
Under 13 A's: Goals: 2 (injured last half of season)
current season (14'a's): Goals: 5, 'bout 5 games or so left.

^ Didn't count my assists, planning to in future. Played Centre mid all of those seasons. We play about 14-15 or so regular season matches, and thn semi's if we make it, which we only did once where we were knocked out in the minor'.

Hopes' next year i finally get put into the forward line.
-----------
hoe about you guys for your season(s)? Plz share!

klc123
Veteran Member

I really can't remember many of my stats...I used to be very sh*t at football so there wasn't a lot worth remembering.

But last season for my adults team:
31 games.
43 goals.

Edit:
No idea on assists.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Last year for my intermediate club (basically semi-pro), I played 35 games and scored 12 from midfield. In terms of W/L/T, we went 20-5-10.

klc123
Veteran Member

Good job Rome_Leader, that's really good.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

U-11 - U-13 = Me and a mate of mine were quite developed phisically for our age and raped every team we came across and our team was very good but at a fairly low level

So in 10 games each of those season's we had like roughly 5 goals a game each... So yeah 50 a season... (More like maybe 70 the first season and 30 the last)

U-14 = We moved up a leauge at this stage and the standard was way higher, managed something like 25 goals in 25 games

U-15 = 15 in 25 games (that's accurate cause I remember it was goals and age the same)

U-16 = Up another level, 20 in 25 games... And a national cup run, so 30 games

U-17 = something in the teens, 10 in like 20 games, got injured pretty bad this season

U-19 (Senior)= Just finished, but still underage so I will do that again next year, 4 in 10 games didn't do well this season

EDIT:
Moved to Career

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

klc123 wrote:Good job Rome_Leader, that's really good.
Well, I take the penalties and the corners as well, and FKs from time to time, so my chances are increased. :p I bagged six goals from the spot, and one directly from the corner.

klc123
Veteran Member

Yes, but the reason you take your teams set-pieces is because you are the best at them, therefore you've increased your chance potential 100% on your training and skill development.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

True. I captain the squad as well. For much of my youth career, and a large part of my later teens and such, I was a center half. I really loved midfield the few times I played, though, so I worked on my speed and convinced my coach to move me up. I had always been told I was little too tall for midfield, but now it's a blessing to beat others in the air. :p

Your stats are impressive too. You are a striker, correct?

panchester07
Veteran Member

In a city league i'm playing =

6 goals in 7 games.
2 asists.

I have given deadly passes but they haven't been finished well at all

My team is 5-1-1, 1st in our group and starting playoffs in a few weeks as well

My club team starts preseason in 1 week so haven't got stats for that though it prolly be:

0 minutes, 0 seconds
100% time warming up the bench
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Most frustrating thing in the world, is when you do a killer pass that completely splits the defence and practically gives your team mate a easy goal to finish, and they completely fu** it up and lose the chance...Makes it even worse when they cannot even return the favour and give you a good pass, which you would easily finish.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Haha you know ittt ..... They where 2 in a game where I was playing really good, beat 1, and take it to the goal line, and perfect pass to my striker to set him up, the formula for a goal, he takes a touch and next thing he knows has 3 defenders on him. Happened again that game, this time he shot and hit the crossbar. But he scored 2 headers that game hehe..... Remaining 5 minutes, He dribbled through 2 like Scweintegier vs Argentina, and just passed it back to me in a similar way that i had done it, and set me up for a goal :) Sickkk !!!!! 3-0 that game.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

klc123 wrote:Most frustrating thing in the world, is when you do a killer pass that completely splits the defence and practically gives your team mate a easy goal to finish, and they completely fu** it up and lose the chance...Makes it even worse when they cannot even return the favour and give you a good pass, which you would easily finish.
Ugh, do I know that feeling... At least you know you're making the right plays though, just gotta keep remembering that and keep putting in those balls, makes you look like a team player and counts in your favour :)

As for my stats, well, I play for two teams, the school team and the local women's team. So far for the Women's team I've scored 18 goals in 10 games (playing as a striker), while for the school team I've scored 13 goals in 7 games from centre midfield. Not bad given that I've had a season pretty disrupted by injury and school/university commitments, and I'm looking to play for a higher team next year when I'm at uni full time :D
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

Anymi
Veteran Member

Ive scored 1 goal this year, and got about 5 assists from CM, wing and fullback, im pretty undelfish and couldve bagged some more.

My teams 14-0-0

dasfootball90

High School preseason stats

4 games (*scrimmages)
3 goals
1 assist

play right midefield

scottS4
Veteran Member

I can't remember earlier season numbers, but throughout my life its probably been like this:

u-8 ~ 4 goals a game
u-10 ~ 2 goals a game
u-12 ~ 1 goal a game
u-14 ~ 1 goal every 2 games
u-16 ~ 1 goal every 3 games or so.

last season i only scored 6, which is low for me considering i played forward.

2 goals in 7 tournament games (1 disallowed)
4 goals in 12 league games