Luton Town Open Trials May 2010

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
arsenal1

Post by arsenal1 » 08 Mar 2010, 03:31

ha thanks again paddy. oh and i know how bad that blows, i am currently injured :evil:

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 01 May 2010, 01:54

I just want to wish everyone good luck at the Luton trials that are going to be held this coming week. Let us know how it went.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 01 May 2010, 02:23

same here, go get em tigers!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

paddyirishman
New User

luton

Post by paddyirishman » 01 May 2010, 12:00

yeah! gud luck to all. i wont be there as my application didnt get in on time, GUD LUCK LADS! GIVE IT LOADS AND ENJOY YOURSELVES :P :idea: :D :lol: !! P.S. i know its a while back now, BUT FULHAM KNOCKING MY BELOVED JUVENTUS OUTA D EUROPA LEAGUE/UEFA CUP/SILLY CUP!! WHATEVER ITS CALLED THESE DAYS!! HOW D fu** DID THAT HAPPEN? :evil: :twisted: :shock: :idea:
Last edited by paddyirishman on 07 May 2010, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 01 May 2010, 13:56

I'm one of the ones participating.

Thanks for the good wishes guys, it's a real confidence boost to know you guys are all behind me.

I'll do my best, and a bit more :)

Anymi
Veteran Member

Re: luton

Post by Anymi » 03 May 2010, 11:34

paddyirishman wrote:yeah! gud luck to all. i wont be there as my application didnt get in on time, but at my ripe old age of 24, i think going for trials these days are more of a novelty for me now. i hope it happens for the guys going, cause we all know what it means to want to play as a pro footballer. Now! where is that footballcv.com website gone? i feel like taking a trip to St. James's park in june/july, assuming its on then. GUD LUCK LADS! GIVE IT LOADS AND ENJOY YOURSELVES :P :idea: :D :lol: !! P.S. i know its a while back now, BUT FULHAM KNOCKING MY BELOVED JUVENTUS OUTA D EUROPA LEAGUE/UEFA CUP/SILLY CUP!! WHATEVER ITS CALLED THESE DAYS!! HOW D fu** DID THAT HAPPEN? :evil: :twisted: :shock: :idea:
Mate I saw that footballcv thing, it loos awesome, shame i live in aus. All you English kids should check it out

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Re: luton

Post by arsenalfc08 » 03 May 2010, 13:37

Anymi wrote:
paddyirishman wrote:yeah! gud luck to all. i wont be there as my application didnt get in on time, but at my ripe old age of 24, i think going for trials these days are more of a novelty for me now. i hope it happens for the guys going, cause we all know what it means to want to play as a pro footballer. Now! where is that footballcv.com website gone? i feel like taking a trip to St. James's park in june/july, assuming its on then. GUD LUCK LADS! GIVE IT LOADS AND ENJOY YOURSELVES :P :idea: :D :lol: !! P.S. i know its a while back now, BUT FULHAM KNOCKING MY BELOVED JUVENTUS OUTA D EUROPA LEAGUE/UEFA CUP/SILLY CUP!! WHATEVER ITS CALLED THESE DAYS!! HOW D fu** DID THAT HAPPEN? :evil: :twisted: :shock: :idea:
Mate I saw that footballcv thing, it loos awesome, shame i live in aus. All you English kids should check it out
You can still do it if you live in Australia. I read a testimonal on the site where some kid came from Australia.

paddyirishman
New User

Post by paddyirishman » 04 May 2010, 17:44

anyone in the world can go! 20 quid to register as a member for the year and its up you to take it from there. a lot f lads get spotted at it! id love if old trafford was announced as a venue, tink il b waiting though! all the best!

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 05 May 2010, 18:38

Just checking in to see how the trial went.

Also I know this may not apply to a lot of people on this site but this does relate to Luton. They are forming a U18 academy with Hitchin. The trial is May 12th.

http://www.lutontown.co.uk/page/NewsDet ... 80,00.html

http://www.lutontown.co.uk/staticFiles/ ... 006,00.pdf

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 05 May 2010, 19:07

Thanks for checking up, for me the trial is tomorrow and Friday.

I'm in form, fitness, speed, control, shooting. Everything is all tip top condition at the moment.

Played 5 a side for 2 hours on Monday and scored 20 goals, so hopefully I'll carry that form through to tomorrow. Been doing ball work everyday in my garden just keeping form and little drills for last minute bits of control improvement.

Wish my luck guys! going to bed real early to make sure I'm in good shape.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 05 May 2010, 19:21

klc123 wrote:Thanks for checking up, for me the trial is tomorrow and Friday.

I'm in form, fitness, speed, control, shooting. Everything is all tip top condition at the moment.

Played 5 a side for 2 hours on Monday and scored 20 goals, so hopefully I'll carry that form through to tomorrow. Been doing ball work everyday in my garden just keeping form and little drills for last minute bits of control improvement.

Good luck, we expect a full report on how it went :)

Also KLC is saw in another thread that you are 16. Maybe you should look into the U18 academy at Luton/Hitchin. It also requires some academics which please your parents.

Met

Post by Met » 05 May 2010, 22:41

arsenalfc08 wrote:
klc123 wrote:Thanks for checking up, for me the trial is tomorrow and Friday.

Good luck, we expect a full report on how it went :)

Also KLC is saw in another thread that you are 16. Maybe you should look into the U18 academy at Luton/Hitchin. It also requires some academics which please your parents.
Yea I'll be rooting for yah too and the other guys. Don't forget EF when you are earning big money. :)

Bet you are too excited to get any sleep?
Met

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 05 May 2010, 23:09

yeah good luck Klc, hopefully you'll make it in, I wish you the best.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 06 May 2010, 01:07

Yes, don't forget EF when you sign your first big contract. You're overdue on your shipment of EF Crack.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 06 May 2010, 02:55

I was thinking, if KLC makes it into Luton, which he has good chances of, that would make the numbers of "profesionals" or "people on pro academy's" or players with a contract on EF reach an all time high.... Icy, also is taking the leap of faith and gonna try his luck in Europe, so that might be 7 dudes that are "pro"

1) Scottyboy
2) shift_fsu
3) Casar
4) mufc21
5) me
6) (klc)
7) (icy)

I might be forgetting a few..