We just beat

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
nextlevel66
Veteran Member

the 3rd ranked highschool team in the nation by epn and 2nd by the national coaches pool. We were 33rd by espn. We won 2-1 and we played really good. I started at center back then moved too outside mid and played the whole game too. We should move up to top ten now. The crowd was not as big as i thought but at least we had our fan support. The game was so good too and im happy i got to play the entire game, because the level was so high. oh yeah the team we beat was St. Benedicts a prep school and my team is Rancocas valley
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Congrats!!! What is your team's record so far? How is the club season going? Any colleges looking at you?

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

we're 10-0-1. and nj doesnt play club ball during highschool season for high school kids. colleges i'm interested in are seton hall, villanovia, monmouth and rutgers as of right now.

soccer11
Admin

nextlevel66 wrote:we're 10-0-1. and nj doesnt play club ball during highschool season for high school kids. colleges i'm interested in are seton hall, villanovia, monmouth and rutgers as of right now.
how any of those are interested in you? have you heard from them

born2skate

hey what highschool are you from?

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

i've heard back from rutgers and they have interest in me but their coach is a douche i heard. ive also heard from seton hall who have interest as well. monmouth told me that they are not interested into looking at my class yet but i emaailed them a long time ago and nothing back villanovia yet. I also play for Rancocas Valley

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Are you a junior, I'm assuming. Or sophomore?

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Seton is a good school. I'm pretty sure there is a pro out there who went to college there but i'm not sure of the name lol.

nextlevel66
Veteran Member

sascha kleijstein or however you spell it. and im a junior

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

nextlevel66 wrote:sascha kleijstein or however you spell it. and im a junior
Yeah thats who it is. I knew it was one of the younger guys. Good luck with your season. Keep us updated on the season and any college decisions.