good player coach doesnt like

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
Prodigy
New User

player to coach not getting along.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would give me some advice. I'm a pretty good-very good soccer player. The problem is im never in the starting eleven. I think my coach doesnt like me and i think hes racist or prejudice. Mostly the whole team has a bad attitude towards me and i dont know whats up. its been like that since day 1. please help me.

J
Admin

This section is for 'help and feedback' for the website and forum itself. Not for problems you are having with your game and team. :)

Moving to the 'Competition' sub-forum, under 'Competing'.

Juve

First of all if there is no team bonding, leave. As it will affect everyone on the pitch and escpically you, seeing as they won't be able to trust you vice versa, hence it will be like 10 vs 11 in a match.

Second of all atm im having this problem with the guy who runs football at college he didnt let me play till i actually registered this took about 3 weeks when it could have been done in 2 days max, so when he joined to make up numbers on the other team in practise, you know what i did?

I completly raped him, i didn't let him do anything, i slide tackled him everytime he had the ball, i barged him when he was about to recieve it, i made his day sh*t, and you know what it helped me to take my anger and use it on others

Prodigy
New User

yea i know what you mean. when everyones acting like crap its reeeally hard to fit in. only the people who are in the clicks or who know each other off the pitch really know whats going on and that sucks.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Juve wrote:First of all if there is no team bonding, leave. As it will affect everyone on the pitch and escpically you, seeing as they won't be able to trust you vice versa, hence it will be like 10 vs 11 in a match.

Second of all atm im having this problem with the guy who runs football at college he didnt let me play till i actually registered this took about 3 weeks when it could have been done in 2 days max, so when he joined to make up numbers on the other team in practise, you know what i did?

I completly raped him, i didn't let him do anything, i slide tackled him everytime he had the ball, i barged him when he was about to recieve it, i made his day sh*t, and you know what it helped me to take my anger and use it on others
This is an interesting point I can think I can sum up in a few words: Get angry, but don't get messy. Channel your anger into the game, and turn it into drive that makes you furious when opponents get the ball, and makes you do your best to close them down.

Prodigy
New User

thanks man ill certainly think about that next time i go out.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

maybe its your attitude :shock:

"im a very good player" and thinking your coach is racist... no wonder no one in your team likes you

drop the attitude.. dont develop it by being aggressive, remember your part of a team and you are a part of it

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.