feeling pissed...

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
delone

hi umm

i play for u/15 club

today we had a game (trial) and we lost 14-0

and im pissed off because sum of em mucked around in the 2nd half! {8-0 in the 1st) and they werent staying on their man, they wore scared to get into the tackles, they mis-kik the clearance!.

dis the 1st actual match i had with the team, none of them are serious and train at home like me!. we only have 1 day training a week, and thats when they all train.

my manager and my coach and teammates wore lauthing like wasnt a serious matter.

they said,"dont worry their a verry good team"

and dat is pissing me off!

i feel that i have to move next season :( to a more competitive team like a rep 1

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

No offense mate, but you're team obviously isn't very dedicated or skilled. If ANY team that's your age can beat you 14-0 then that's a sign you have a lot of improvement to make.

Next time there's an opportunity, get on the best team you can. Then the next year, get on the best team you can. And keep climbing and rising until you are in a position with like-minded people and a coach who can help take you to where you want to be.

delone

yeh

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Soccer4Life wrote:Next time there's an opportunity, get on the best team you can. Then the next year, get on the best team you can. And keep climbing and rising until you are in a position with like-minded people and a coach who can help take you to where you want to be.
I agree with soccer4life but for me i was the best player on a really crappy team 2 years ago and then i joined a better team. But instead of joining another team the next year ive waited until i have become one of the best players on the team and this summer i am trying out for a better team. Basically what i am saying is that you should wait until you are one of the better players on your team before you move on.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

If your team lost that much then obviously your team is lacking leadership and proper training, you need a team captain that would have kicked your asses during the game and kept your moral up. You need to have a talk with your coach....
sig by 2brown347