I was sick coach, honestly!

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member

Here is my problem,
I play on an indoor team with some guys on the varsity team. the coach wanted us all to go to this meeting to discuss the team and he said if we didn't show up we weren't going to be able to play in the next game. I got sick during school and couldn't make the meeting. He came up to me the other day and asked me why i wasn't at the meeting and i told him why. He said "sure o.k. i see how important this team is to you, so you just make up some phony story." Some other guys on the team told him i left school early and he didn't belive them. We were already going to have to play a man down becuse we had one guy going to a odp training session and two others will be out of town. I brought this up to him and he said "So, then will just play two men down because we dont need you to play anywas." I wasjust wonderin if you guys had any suggestions on what to do because this is really bothering me?
Last edited by c_ronaldo7 on 21 Jan 2008, 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

Norm

prove it, get your doctor or parents involved. Coach sounds a little like an assh**e

c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member

That could work because my dad is a doctor andhis knows i was sick and my teacher told me i need to go home and the people in the office aggred so i guess i do have alot of people to back me up

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

So what happened? Did the coach get told?
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member

not yet or game is tommorow and i dont my friend told me that the coach might not be able to make it other coach is really cool and they will let me play

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Just go ahead for the game if U can hang around with the team.

Get documents, Ur parents and a letter from Ur teacher to prove that U were sick.

c_ronaldo7
Sophomore Member

alright guys i got to play and i ended up scoreing a goal

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

U got to play on Sunday or this week?

Did U hang around or did U get the help of people around U?

That is good to hear though.