Going to academies in Europe or in USA?

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
panchester07
Veteran Member

If you were a player that is in a good/great level of playing, and made a decision that where he is he wont really go far, and he has the opportunity to visit and academy in spain or usa, but he has to make sure the one hes going to go to will offer him to train him for a full year and then more years, and that they wont tell him nope, your not good enough go home, WHICH ACADEMY should he hope for????????

THANKSSSS MUA

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

You can't ensure any academy is going to tell you "yes' for sure. It depends on how good you are. Saying you are at a good/great level is not enough.

I assume you're talking about yourself but you're pretending you're talking about someone else?

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

depending how good, if you think your mad trial for Barca or Madrid, but all la liga youth academies would be top class and there wouldnt be much difference between the level of play. Spain is not an easy place to play, but my idea is if that is the only chance you get try trialling for some second or third division clubs and academies, because there is less chance of rejection. By great in youth academy standards they are talking players like messi (when he was at academy) just so you know what you have to compete with.

panchester07
Veteran Member

thanks truesocceroo ill look for 3 rd and 2nd division teams

I assume you're talking about yourself but you're pretending you're talking about someone else?[/quote]
Yeah i am talking about myself but tried to write it so the reader would answer what he would do in my place. my english sucks jaja. sooo what was your answer i didnt get it?