Academies

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
dareliss
Veteran Member

Academies

Post by dareliss »

Hey, guys i have couple question, like we all talk about academies like man utd evert on liverpoll and all other popular academies i was trying to contact on of those to try to get a trial, but no one did't answered me maybe you guys now why? btw i'm interested do you now what kind of level is academies cause when i thing of liverpoll or man utd i think of pro level, what kind of level is academy is it really high level? and is it really hard to make? i mean im good striker good dribler good overall player very good, is it hard to make a team if you're good what do they need, my friend had trial he didnt make it :( so im intrested what do they expect from you? can you tell me guys more about academies levels Thanks. :) it would help me a lot to understand about academies level not to think that they pro... and what do you think of this team www.northeastraiders.org my friend just went to play for them, some local team, maybe you now what level they are im not much into understanding all that levels :lol: but still my main question has to be antswered. Thank you very much.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)
truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo »

if you are thinking about these kind of academies, they are some of the best in the world, after barcelona youth academy. I have never trialled for these academies, i dont live in England so it is hard. Im guessing that by that north east raiders team thing that u live in USA, so getting into one of these academies would probably be very hard. Some may send scouts to the top level youth games, i dont know what it is in America but you have to be in that. You could try to contact the academy, but it is unlikely they will think about you unless you have some sort of qualification or experience to put to your name, e.g. Competing at International Youth Level. These academies are the pro teams of Youth, it is just like in pro, the best players play for these teams. I cant really say much about you cause ive never seen you play of course and all you said is good overall player, striker, dribbler but they will be looking for players with high level technical skills, elite level fitness, and they will only select you if they think they can make an excellent player and make money out of you. Only the best of the best of the best play in Liverpool and Man Utd Academies, so that is what you have to be.
dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss »

well im not from america i used to live were my friend just plays for that team i play for reserver team in Lithuania fbk kaunas, well i dont want to say im elite no one didnt rate so you no, next year ill be playing for first team, but i want to play for academy like i sad my friend had trial with everton he plays for same team as i do, and he didnt make but im more better then him...well and about my technique im one of the best driblers in lithuania, what is reason im on reserve team, my technique is very high, and fiteness, i played soccer since 4 so what nothing... :lol: and shot are crazy, powerfull very powerfull, but you see i dont like to talk about my self like that i just keep my self as good cause i dont play at man unt then im 16 like rooney so i keep my self only good... and what is reason i want to get trial to top academies cause i now i can make it 99% at summer time ill be going to real madrid academy, but i dont want to play in spain i want to stick in germany england, but who nows, but my question was so the kids are high scocer level players hmz 8) so i can compare them with me... thanks ;) but that wasnt much of answer powell nows a lot but he dopesnt talks much about these things, and he is good at futbol too 8) so im wianting for your answer POWELL :)
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo »

lol sorry i thought you were American from that website. Well im not Powell, but if the team you play for is good compared to others in your country then there might be some scouts watching the 1st team games. And by the way why don't you want to go to Spain? they have better technical developement than Germany or England, and you can work on more fitness when you are older. Real Madrid is one of the best clubs in the world, i would give anything to go to their academy, you are quite lucky. If you play at Real Madrid academy, you have just as much chance to make it pro as you would at Manchester and Liverpool.
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

You'd seriously be better off trying some of the academies of the smaller clubs. You have to be the best of the best to get into the top prem club academies, and even then your chances of making it as pro are significantly smaller than at a say Championship club's academy. I've never been to an academy or even had a trial for one so I'm speaking of my knowledge rather than experience. Unfortunately the closest I've got to seeing an academy is having a Leicester scout at one of my games
dareliss
Veteran Member

Post by dareliss »

i play for champions they been champions five years in a row in Lithuania they are very good team, and im only 16 and i play reserve team, so if i get spot on first team then im 17 thats going to be crazy, i talked with my coach and he said he is going to contact academies and get me few trials, but spain i dont speak spanish so what is a problem, i speak english and understand german afcord i would like go to spain :p but other thing FC Hearts takes like 2-4 players from our first team to their team every year so if i will have good season ill be drafted too FC hearts club so it's better then academy, so im still thinking that to do, and other thing i lived in usa for three years i just moved back last month i got invited to play for reserve i used to play for img academie. so it's a big thing in my futbol carer.