Round I - Kamal

The Expert Football Freestyle Contest is a competition for the best user-submitted video clip
expert
Site Admin

Round I - Kamal

Post by expert » 16 Nov 2005, 20:59

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kamal:
Each judge must answer all of the following questions:
- How advanced were the tricks in this video?
- Was there a good variety of tricks?
- Were there enough tricks in the video or was it uneventful?
- Was was the most advanced combo?
- How does this video compare to 3 (or more) other clips from the competition in terms of complexity of tricks (combos)?
Unless you use complete sentences and describe your opinion fully, you will be disqualified from judging. Do not say whether you like the video or not.
Last edited by expert on 10 Jan 2006, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.

expert
Site Admin

Re: Round I - Kamal

Post by expert » 16 Nov 2005, 23:26

1. The tricks were very advanced lower body combos.
2. He showed a lot of variety when it comes to lower body. He did a knee stall at 18 sec from which he should have transitioned into lower body. Overall he is excellent at lower body but didn't move the ball vertically too much.
3. The clip was packed in terms of tircks and they were all diverse variations.
4. At 35 sec he did 6 in and out ATWs which is pretty difficult. At 1:29 sec he also executed TATW and ATATW with only one juggle in between. At 2:22 he also had a crossover and TATW without an intermediate touch. Overall, there were some very advanced and long lower body combos.
5. Murilo's lower body moves pale in comparison to Kamal's skill. Owen4Ever's combos are also pretty long, although Kamal's are better executed. In that aspect, SuperSyed is probably close to the two of them, although he also incorporates upper body.

Tierney

Post by Tierney » 19 Nov 2005, 23:43

1. Highly advanced skill and moves.
2. It lacked ground moves and only had a little upper body so it wasnt varied as well.
3. I was amazed at his improvement, so it was very eventful.
4. Tatw into amatw. But there were more less advanced ones too.
5. Its more advanced than all except owen4ever and supersyed, but wasnt varied as much as roonablo's or owen4ever's either.

prtglsoccerfan22

Post by prtglsoccerfan22 » 19 Nov 2005, 23:57

1. very advance tricks. and he did it with such ease and smoothness. just plain awesome to watch.
2. eh, yeah. could have done some ground or upperbody tricks but the combos he pulled off were amazing to watch.
3. great entertainment value. never got boring or uneventful.
4. idk. they all looked amazing but technically, the best combo was probably the TATW and ATATW. Awesome looking.
5. he is probably one of the top on here. he has great smoothness with his lower body tricks that owen doesnt compare with him right now. although there are plenty of people with a lot better upperbody tricks that push them over the top.
-Marcus-

Ivan
Veteran Member

Post by Ivan » 20 Nov 2005, 22:02

1.the tricks were very advanced, probably the most advanced in the whole competition with the exception of OWEN4ever.
2.not a very good variety as there were only lower combos showcased
3.altho it only had one style it kept me watching and was very eventful
4.most advanced combos were tatw-amatw and cross-no touch tatw
5.this video is probably the best in terms of complexity of the tricks and closely matched only by syed and owen4ever